The Virtual Private Network (VPN) is used to access any website from anywhere in the world without exposing your identity. There are numerous VPN apps available for PC. Only a few VPNs are working properly. 20SPEED VPN is one among them. 20SPEED VPN can be installed on a PC.
20SPEED VPN app is one of the powerful VPN services with high-speed IP servers. With the VPN, you will get an encrypted internet connection and can browse anonymously.
Features of 20SPEED VPN
- Access through any connection: You can access the VPN with both mobile data and WiFi to access any restricted sites.
- Safe and Hidden: With the 20SPEED VPN, your personal information like IP address and geo-location will be hidden from the hackers. Therefore, you can safely browse the internet.
- Sign in the process: Unlike other VPNs, you need to sign in with your account to get an encrypted internet connection. By signing in, you will get high download and upload speeds.
- Free VPN for 2 hours: If you are a new member, you will get to use the VPN for free with 2 hours limit. With that, you can test the VPN services, ping time, download speed, upload speed, and more.
How to Install 20SPEED VPN for PC (Windows & Mac)
20SPEED VPN app is not available on both Microsoft Store for Windows and App Store for macOS. So, to install the 20SPEED VPN on a PC, you need to use an Android emulator like Bluestacks.
Steps to Install 20SPEED VPN for PC
1. Search BlueStacks on your web browser and click the official site of the BlueStacks website.
2. BlueStacks site will open up with the Download option in the front. Click the button to download the extension file.
3. Install BlueStacks by opening the extension file. Wait for the installation to complete.
4. Then, the BlueStacks dashboard will appear with apps and games. Open the Google Play Store.
5. Search for the 20SPEED VPN and click Install.
6. Click Open after installing the app. If you want, you can also get the 20SPEED VPN shortcut icon on the desktop or laptop.
How to use 20SPEED VPN on PC?
- Once the 20SPEED VPN is installed, click on the 20SPEED VPN shortcut icon to open the app on your PC.
- Sign in with your account.
- If you are a new user, 20SPEED VPN gives you 2 hours of free VPN service. So, you can use 2 hours of the free VPN connection and can connect with any country server.
- After 2 hours, you have to pay the subscription to use the VPN.
- Complete the payment by following the on-screen instruction.
- Then, choose the country to connect with.
- Now you can browse the internet without any restrictions.
- When connected to the VPN, it will show you the session timings in the notification panel.
- If you click the notification panel, it will show the duration of the connection, data used, upload speed, downloading speed, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is 20SPEED VPN for free?
You can install a 20SPEED VPN for free and can get 2 hours of a free trial. After that, you need to buy the subscription.
2. Is 20SPEED VPN for Windows 7?
Yes, by using the Bluestacks emulator, you can install the 20SPEED VPN for Windows 7 and other platforms.
The major purpose of using a VPN is to hide personal information. Cybercrimes are increasing in recent times, so a good VPN is a must-have app. So, get the 20SPEED VPN on your desktop or laptop and secure your personal data.