Playing online games is the most interesting, fun activity to do in your leisure time. 8 Ball Pool is a simple and easy game to play at any moment, and you can install it on a PC for playing during office breaks.
8 Ball Pool is a mini billiards game played online. It needs Facebook or Google account to sign up. The 8 Ball Pool app has a PC version for Windows.
- 8 Ball Pool offers one on one game where the player can compete with others online.
- It also has a multi-player to accommodate 8 members and connect with them through Facebook.
- The table and the cue can be customized as per the need, and it gets updated with higher ranks.
- It has a shop to purchase surprise boxes, cues, cash, and coins and has free rewards after completing certain levels.
- The Leaderboards update the points of every game and rank them among friends, country, and world.
- It offers Golden Shot every day to win cash or coin, and it also reveals new boxes for free.
How to Install 8 Ball Pool for PC
8 Ball Pool is available on the Microsoft Store, so Windows users can directly download it. And both Windows and Mac users can opt for any Android emulators like BlueStacks to get the 8 Ball Pool app on their PC.
Install 8 Ball Pool for Windows PC
(1). Go to Microsoft Store on your PC/ Laptop and click the Search icon at the top.
(2). Type 8 Ball Pool in the search and click Get.
(3). Sign in to your Microsoft account.
(4). Click Install to download the app and select Launch to open the app.
Install 8 Ball Pool for Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac
(1). Go to the BlueStacks website and select Download BlueStacks to get the installer file.
(2). Open the installer file and click Yes in the User account control.
(3). Select Install now to download the support files and follow the on-screen instructions to install the emulator.
(4). Click Launch to open the BlueStacks emulator and sign in to your Google account.
(5). Open the Play Store and search for the 8 Ball Pool app.
(6). Click Install to install the 8 Ball Pool app on your computer or laptop.
(7). Select Launch to open the app for PC.
How to Play 8 Ball Pool for PC
(1). Open the 8 Ball Pool app on your computer and sign in to your Facebook or Google account.
(2). Click Start to get the introduction for the game and follow the on-screen instruction to practice.
(3). After practicing, select Play Now to play the game with online friends.
(4). Tap Shop to purchase Cues, Surprise Boxes, Coins, and Cash, and click Cues to change the cues for the game.
Related: HAGO for PC Windows (7, 8, 10, 11) and Mac Free Download.
Thus, the 8 Ball Pool is an excellent game to play with friends at any time. Get the 8 Ball Pool game on your PC and kill your spare time with fun.
You can download 8 Ball Pool on your computer or laptop through an Android Emulator.
No. It is not possible to hack the 8 Ball Pool game due to high-security standards.