In recent times, the advancement of streaming apps has brought live streaming along with us to provide the comfort to watch from any place. Airtel TV has an abundance of content to stream for long hours for free, and you can get the app on the PC to enjoy the live streaming.
Airtel Xstream or Airtel TV is a popular live TV streaming app with plenty of TV channels as well as on-demand content. It offers both international and regional content for free with Airtel sign-in. You have to use an Emulator to install Airtel TV for the PC.
- Airtel TV has 400+ live TV channels, including popular channels in Entertainment, News, Infotainment, Music, Movies, Lifestyle, Kids, Sports.
- It has categorized the live TV channels into different genres and languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Marathi, Kannada, and many more.
- The on-demand library contains 10,000+ movies and TV shows to stream. The content can be downloaded for free to watch offline.
- It provides subtitles for every content, and the live TV content will be available for the next 7 days to watch anytime.
- The Airtel Xstream offers a simple and user-friendly interface for a smooth streaming experience.
- It can stream simultaneous content on 5 devices and resume the content from where it left last time.
How to Install Airtel TV for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac)
Install BlueStacks for PC
(1). Launch the PC/Laptop and select Google Chrome to open.
(2). Enter the BlueStacks in the search and tap the BlueStacks website from the search results.
(3). Click Download BlueStacks to get the extension file and double-click on the BlueStacks extension file.
(4). Select Install now to download the other files.
(5). Follow the on-screen instructions to install BlueStacks for PC and click Launch to open BlueStacks on the PC.
Install Airtel TV (Airtel Xstream) for Windows and Mac PC
(1). Click Sign In and enter the Gmail ID, Password of your account.
(2). Search and open the Google Play Store on the BlueStacks home screen.
(3). Type Airtel TV in the search and choose Airtel Xstream from the suggestions.
(4). Click Install to download the app from Play Store, and it may take time depending upon the internet speed.
(5). Select Open to launch Airtel TV on your computer or laptop.
How to Stream Airtel TV (Airtel Xstream) for PC?
(1). Open the Airtel Xstream on the PC and choose the language. Click Confirm.
(2). Tap the Live TV on the home screen and choose the TV channel for streaming.
(3). Select the Language and choose the Category for easy finding of the TV program.
(4). Tap Featured to get the popular movies, series, TV shows and click on it to watch.
(5). Move to the TV shows and select the TV show from the available category. Click Movies to watch the movies.
Alternate Way to Stream Airtel Xstream on PC
(1). Open Chrome on your PC and visit the Airtel Xstream website.
(2). Click Sign In at the top and enter the Phone number.
(3). Click Continue and verify the number with OTP.
(4). Select the TV channel and watch the live streaming on your PC.
1. Can I watch Airtel TV on my PC?
You can install the Airtel TV app on the PC through an Android Emulator like BlueStacks.
2. Is Airtel Live TV free?
Airtel Xstream offers live streaming for free with login, and the premium content is available for purchase.
Hence, Airtel TV is an excellent streaming app to enjoy live streaming at zero cost. It has on-demand content from Voot, Eros Now, Hungama, Ultra, Kidflix, Shemaroome. Install the Airtel TV app on your desktop or laptop and stream your favorite live TV content. If you have any issues with the Airtel Xtream app, tell us in the comments below.