Video editing with animation effects is always a fun task to perform, and it requires lots of support tools. Alight Motion brings the best graphic effects to make animation videos easily. You can use the Alight Motion app on your PC for hassle-free creation.
Alight Motion is a video creating and editing app. It is useful in creating motion graphics, visual effects, high-quality animation for free. The Android Emulator is essential for installing Alight Motion on the PC.
- Alight Motion offers animation tools with keyframe support for easy utility and has multiple aspect ratios to choose from for the required video type.
- It provides various visual effects and color correction tools to meet the required color setting of the video.
- The editing app has velocity-based motion blur option, border & shadow effects, solid color, and gradient fill effects.
- It offers more than 200 fonts for the text to be added in the video, and the layers can be grouped for easy handling.
- The edited videos and GIFs can be exported in any format.
- It also has a premium membership to remove the watermark in the video.
How to Install Alight Motion for PC: Windows (10, 8, 7) Mac
(1). Open Google Chrome browser and search for BlueStacks emulator.
(2). Click the BlueStacks official site and select Download BlueStacks to download the installer file.
(3). Open the installer file and click Install now to download the support files.
(4). Follow the on-screen instructions to install the BlueStacks emulator and select Launch to open the BlueStacks for PC.
(5). Sign in with your account.
(6). Select the Google Play Store to open and type Alight Motion in the search.
(7). Choose the app from the options and click Install to download the Alight Motion app.
(8). Select Open to launch Alight Motion for PC.
How to Use Alight Motion for PC
(1). Launch the Alight Motion app on your computer or laptop and tap the Profile icon at the top.
(2). Click Tutorials to get the basic introduction of the app and the user guide to know about the various tools.
(3). Click the Plus icon (+ icon) to create a new project and choose the Resolution, Frame Rate, Background. Click Create Project.
(4). Provide access to the app to import the necessary media files and tap the Layers to views the multiple layers in the video.
(5). Select the Project tab to view the existing projects and click Elements to access the available elements or download the new elements.
Related: Filmora for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac Download Free.
1. Can you get Alight Motion on PC?
You can get Alight Motion on the PC with the help of the Android Emulator.
2. Does Alight Motion have a watermark?
Yes, Alight Motion has a watermark on the edited videos in the free membership, and the premium membership will remove the watermark from the video.
2. How much does Alight Motion cost?
The Alight Motion premium membership costs 84 cents per month and $5 per year. It removes the watermark in the video and becomes an ad-free video editing app.
Thus, Alight Motion is the most useful app to make animated videos. It is easy to edit videos in the app with tutorial support for every individual tool. Use the Alright Motion app on your PC and make stunning videos. If you have issues with the Alright Motion, let us know in the comments below.