Amazon Music is a leading digital music distribution service. You can discover amazing music by installing Amazon Music on your PC. In this app, you can get all the latest songs and albums in all genres. So far, on this platform, 1 million minutes of music audios have been uploaded by the creators. This app would be a great destination for music lovers.
This service is a pioneer in music streaming, and it is the best-known service globally. The app’s UI is really easy and fun to use. And its subscription cost is not much expensive on comparing with other music streaming services. In terms of your usability, you could see the suggestions in the playlist according to your song preferences. This would be the best choice for those who want to save a few bucks.
Amazon Music Subscription Plans
|ANNUAL PLAN||$6.58/per month|
|FAMILY PLAN||$14.99/per month|
|SINGLE DEVICE PLAN||$3.99/per month|
|STUDENT PLAN||$0.9/per month|
Before entering into the methods to get Amazon Music for PC, get a subscription to any of the above Amazon Music plans.
There are some other music apps like YMusic and Shazam that are available for PC.
How to Download Amazon Music for PC – Windows and Mac via Web Browser
1. Click here >> from any browser on your Windows or Mac device to go to the official Amazon Music page.
2. Then, click on the Get the app button in blue color.
3. Finally, double-click the downloaded Amazon Music installer file and follow the on-screen instruction to finish the installation process.
How to Get Amazon Music on Windows and Mac as Chrome Extension
1. Open Chrome Browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Type ‘amazon music chrome extension’ and search for it.
3. Select the Amazon Music Chrome Extension page from the search result.
4. Click on Add to Chrome to get Amazon Music on the computer.
5. Finally, select Add app.
How to Install Amazon Music on PC – Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac via BlueStacks
If you don’t want to mess up with your Mac or Windows device storage, then you shall rely on BlueStacks Android Emulators to get the Amazon Music app.
1. Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
2. Once the BlueStacks installation is completed, launch the app player on your PC and sign in using your Gmail ID.
3. Then, go to Play Store on the BlueStacks home page and sign in.
4. From there, you can search and locate the Amazon Music app. Once you find the app, select it.
5. Choose Install to get Amazon Music on your desktop or laptop.
How to Use Amazon Music for PC?
- To discover new music, go to Find > New Releases.
- To download any songs, just go to that playlist, tap-on three dots (i.e., more options), then choose Download.
- For playing any downloaded playlist, go to Library. Click Online Music, and then choose Offline Music in the menu.
- To change bitrate, go to Settings > Playback > Audio Quality.
Discover New Music
Amazon Music is a cool app that’s a great choice for when you don’t know the song name you heard in your car, during a movie, or in a store. It has tons of audio uploaded by artists worldwide.
High-quality Streaming & Audio Quality
This service offers Hi-Res audio with a wide range of content. So it is a perfectly capable music streaming platform if you are looking for a Hi-Res audio tier.
It has a curated collection of song tracks from nearly 1,300 genres and gives you access to the catalog of over 50 million national and international songs and playlists.
Alexa Voice Assistance
It allows you to add Alexa Voice Assistance. To do so, go to ‘Voice Assistance’ in the Settings menu and select the Alexa app.
Who is Amazon Music owned by?
It is owned by Amazon Inc.
Is Amazon Music a free service?
Amazon Music offers both free and premium services.
What is the difference between Amazon Music free and premium?
With Amazon Music’s basic free plan, you will get access to only limited playlists. Whereas with the premium plan, you will get access to n number of unlimited playlists.
Music has a positive impact on our everyday life. It is a great way to escape from reality, and it helps us to stay stress-free. After installing the Amazon Music for PC, you can just open the app, press play, and then enjoy tunes as per your choice. Still, if you have any doubles regarding any of the Amazon Music installation methods mentioned above, kindly let us know in the comment section below.