If you find controlling your home appliances difficult, it can be shot out with the most efficient app called AnySee. You can access your home devices using AnySee on a PC from anywhere in the world.
AnySee is an Android application that is used to manage your smart home devices. You can control various smart devices like bulbs, door locks, cameras, and many more. This app is compatible with multiple devices such as mobiles, tablets, PC, etc. It can be downloaded for free of cost. Learn how to download and install AnySee for PC in the below article.
The AnySee app supports AI functions, and so you can monitor your IP Cameras with the unique effect of FishEye Support.
Full HD Quality
You can watch the live stream of your camera in excellent HD quality. Hence, you can grab the pictures easily.
AnySee allows you to control your smart devices remotely. You can also record and download the live video to your local storage.
If your IP camera detects any abnormal movements, it will alert the user with a strong alarm or notification.
The live video or the past stream of your camera can be playback at any time. You can take screenshots of the live video.
It let you make video chats with the advanced feature of Two-way Talkback. You can even share the video on other social platforms.
How to install AnySee on PC (Windows 7, 8.1, 10 / Mac)
AnySee is not officially available for PC, so you need an Android emulator like BlueStacks for installing AnySee on your Windows or Mac PC.
Install BlueStacks on PC
(1) Start the Chrome browser or any available browser and provide the BlueStacks URL (https://www.bluestacks.com/).
(2) Click on the Download BlueStacks button.
(3) Wait for the download to complete and click the Install button, which pops up at the bottom left of the screen.
(4) Access the BlueStacks app player once the installation is done.
Install AnySee on PC via BlueStacks
(1) Download and install the AnySee apk file from any trusted site using your browser.
(2) Navigate to the BlueStacks Android emulator and complete the sign-in process.
(3) Drag and drop the downloaded AnySee apk file into the Install Apk option on the BlueStacks page.
(4) The app will start to install and press Open after the installation.
How to use AnySee on PC?
- Open the installed AnySee app on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Agree to the terms and log in with your username & password.
- You will get the homepage of the AnySee app.
- Connect your device and smart appliances with the same Wi-Fi.
- Add the smart device to this app and start accessing it.
Related: Arlo App for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 / Mac Free Download
How do I install AnySee on my PC?
AnySee isn’t available for P, but you can download and install the app on your PC with the help of the BlueStacks emulator.
Is AnySee app free?
The AnySee app is completely free to download and use. It is compatible with multiple devices such as mobiles, tablets, and PC.
Is AnySee app safe for PC?
It is cent percent safe to use AnySee on your Laptop or Desktop, and you can easily control your home appliances.
Keep an eye on your home appliances from any part of the globe with the help of the AnySee app. Be smarter with the app and smart home devices. Manage your home easily with AnySee.