If you are willing to make your home smart, install the Arlo App for PC to access your Arlo smart home appliances. You can control your home wirelessly from all over the globe.
Arlo is a security app that works with Arlo security devices like cameras, lights, doorbells, and many more. Hence, it ensures the safety of your home or workplace. It is compatible with Android mobiles/tablets, iPhone/iPad, etc. It is possible to use the Arlo app on your Windows and Mac PC via any Android Emulators. Get to know the info about installing Arlo App for PC.
How to Install Arlo App for PC Windows (7, 8.1, 10) and Mac
As said before, you must use Android Emulators like BlueStacks to get the Arlo App on PC. The below section will help you out.
Download BlueStacks on PC:
1. Turn on your Windows or Mac PC and open the Chrome browser or any other browser.
2. Provide the URL of the BlueStacks on the search bar and press the Enter button.
3. You will get the official BlueStacks website and click the Download BlueStacks button.
4. Wait for the download to complete and then press the Install option at the bottom left corner.
Download Arlo App on PC:
1. Open the BlueStacks app player once the installation is done. Navigate to the Google Play Store in the BlueStacks library.
2. Login with your email ID and password. Hit the search icon at the top of the Play store homepage.
3. Search for the Arlo App and select the app from the search result. Click the Install button on the Arlo App page.
4. After the installation, you can access the Arlo App on Mac or Windows PC.
How to use the Arlo App?
- Launch the installed Arlo App on your Laptop or Desktop.
- Complete the login steps by entering the username, email ID, password, and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Verify with your email address and tap the Secure My Account option.
- Provide a name to your device and press the Continue button.
- Select your Arlo security device and its model.
- Connect both the devices to the same WiFi connection.
- Now, pair your devices with the app using the generated QR code.
Features of Arlo App
The Arlo app supports both audio and motion detection. It captures any abnormal movements and notifies you with a strong alarm without unlocking your mobile.
Playback the Videos
The app helps record the live streams and playback the recorded videos anytime, anywhere to find any issues.
Arlo helps you stream in full HD resolutions. Hence you can get clear pictures of your videos via screenshot. It supports up to 5 cameras to stream.
The Arlo App works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings, and IFTTT, so you can control your devices with your voice.
It allows you to store the recorded videos in the Cloud, and it supports up to 7 days with 1GB storage.
The app is designed with an easy-to-use interface. Hence, it is easy to access, and you can simply arm and disarm the systems.
Related: Mi Home app for PC (Windows 7/8.1/10 & Mac) Free Download
Does Arlo have a desktop app?
Arlo App doesn’t exist for desktop. Hence, you cannot access Arlo devices on your desktop without an Android emulator.
Is Arlo free to use?
Arlo is free to download and has many advantages like 5 cameras support with 7 days of cloud recordings and many more.
How do I download Arlo app to my computer?
You can definitely download the Arlo app to your computer with the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andyroid, Nox, etc.
Can I connect Arlo to WiFi?
The Arlo app allows you to connect to the WiFi, and it involves an easy process. You can refer to the above section regarding this info.
You can easily supervise or surveillance your home or workplace from your fingertips. Be smarter by accessing Arlo security devices with an excellent and efficient Arlo App.