Brave is by far one of the excellent browsers for privacy-conscious users. It works 3X times faster than any other web browser. And it offers enhanced security and privacy features with a super-fast browsing experience. The platform automatically switches the sites that your browsing into HTTPS to ensure that you are accessing websites over an encrypted connection. Here’s how to get Brave Browser for PC.
In Brave Browser, you can be able to view what type of content, and it can be blocked by clicking on the ‘Brave Shield’ at the address bar. The report will show you the number of trackers and ads blocked, scripts blocked, cross-site cookies blocked, and fingerprinting blocked. You can disable that shield setting anytime when you think that the browser is too restrictive.
Brave, the privacy-centric browser provides very strong protection against tracking. This independent search engine doesn’t track user information.
It is a newly launched privacy video conferencing feature that is added in-built in the Brave Browser. Using this feature, anyone can make unlimited private video calls to other Brave users from the Browser.
It allows the Brave user to search and access any video and audio content from any of their preferred platforms.
It has a built-in Basic Attention Token (BAT). It is a new way for content creators to advertise their sites, and the Brave users can earn tokens by viewing every single ad.
Method 1: How to Get Brave Browser for PC (from Chrome web store)
1. Open the Chrome Browser on your PC/Laptop.
2. Go to the Chrome web store.
3. Type ‘brave browser’ in the search and hit the Enter button.
4. Select the Brave Browser from the search result.
5. Now, tap on the Add to Chrome button to get Brave Browser for PC.
Method 2: How to Install Brave Browser on Windows and Mac PC (via BlueStacks)
1. Open any browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Go to the official BlueStacks webpage.
3. Tap on the Download BlueStacks button.
4. Then, double-click on the downloaded exe file.
5. Click Install now from the pop-up menu and follow the on-screen instruction to finish the BlueStacks installation process.
6. Once the installation is finished, click on Launch.
7. Open Google Play Store from the BlueStacks homepage.
8. Type ‘brave browser’ in the search and select the app from the search result.
9. Finally, tap on the Install button to get Brave Browser on your computer.
How does the Brave Browser work?
You no need to log in to the Brave Browser on your laptop or desktop. Privacy protection is one of the most important aspects of this website. It is designed in such a way to show the search result without creating user profiles or logging user activities. So, open the Brave Browser once the installation is finished and start surfing anything that you want without any login.
Related: Matrix Browser for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac Download Free
Is Brave a safe browser?
Brave is one of the safest browsers to use on your PC. It never tracks your device’s IP address, and it also blocks third-party data storage.
Is Brave browser from Google?
No, the Brave Browser is not from Google. It is from Brave Software, Inc.
Which platforms does the Brave browser support?
Brave Browser supports Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS.
You can follow any of the above methods to get Brave Browser for PC. Recently, Brave claims that its webpage loading time is as fast as Google Chrome on computers. This browser will be the perfect alternative for Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, and Chromium. We hope you like this article. Visit forpcsofts.com regularly to get instant updates and more such articles.