Do you want to record and live stream your mobile screen on online platforms while playing games? CameraFi Live helps you to stream screen monitoring and camera recording on social media and other online sites. You can able to download CameraFi Live for your PC too.
CameraFi Live is a live streaming application for broadcasting high-quality videos from your device. Nowadays, Gamers are broadcasting their gaming skills on social media to attract viewers. But, most of them are doing with high-rated DSLR cameras. And now that can be done with the simple live streaming app, CameraFi Live for PC.
- Select Mode: You can choose either live stream from your device camera or record your screen monitoring.
- Connect with External Camera: Connect the camcorder or DSLR to your mobile phone with HDMI to USV converter or USB connection. So, you can live stream in FHD.
- Add Multimedia While you are live streaming, you can slide the left side of your screen and add images, video, and audio. You can also add text or chat overlay as well.
- Add motion effects and video filter: You can add some cool motion effects between streaming and enhance your video by adding filters.
- Picture In Picture feature (PIP): It helps you stream in two video sources, which looks more professional.
- Mix some Audios: Add up some copyrighted music files from the app and use it as background music for your live session.
- Preset feature: Before streaming your live video, you can preset some effects, add music, text, videos, etc.
- Dashboard (Analytics): You will know the analytics information of the broadcast, like views and followers count and chats, etc.
- Stream to other platforms: Broadcast your live stream to any social media and other video streaming platforms.
- Multi-stream: Connect your live stream to the Restream app, where you can multi-stream to various platforms at a time.
How to download CameraFi Live on PC (Windows 7/8/10 and Mac)
CameraFi Live is an Android application, and it is not available in Microsoft Store for Windows and Mac App Store. If you want to download the CameraFi Live app on your PC, it can be done with the help of an Android Emulator.
Among all other Android emulators, BlueStacks is considered to be the best. Because of the easy interface, safe, and secure to use. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac PC.
Install CameraFi Live on PC
1. Launch a web browser and search for BlueStacks.
2. Select the BlueStacks official site (www.bluestacks.com) and click the Download button to start downloading the .exe file.
3. Next, double-click on the downloaded file to install BlueStacks on your PC.
4. Click Install again to begin the installation process of BlueStacks App Player. It takes time to load according to the performance speed of your computer.
5. Now, you can see the dashboard of BlueStacks, and find the Google Play Store and open it.
6. Sign in with your Google account.
7. Next, search for CameraFi Live on the search bar and click Install.
8. After installing, click Open to start using CameraFi Live on Mac or Windows PC.
How to live stream the video using CameraFi Live on PC?
- Open the CameraFi Live app on your desktop, and accept its terms and conditions.
- It will ask for Camera recording or Screen monitoring. Choose your preferred option.
- Below, there will be a list of options to start streaming on platforms like YouTube, Facebook, UStream, Twitch, etc.
- Choose any one of the apps for broadcasting and click Start.
- If you have chosen the screen recorder option, it will start recording the screen and broadcast it to the selected video streaming app.
- If you have chosen camera recording, it will open another window. So, you can preset your live recording window and click the Play button to start the live recording.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is CameraFi Live?
CameraFi Live is a live video streaming application where you can live stream your mobile camera or screen recordings and broadcast it to other streaming apps. It has a real-time editing feature, so you can add music, videos, images to your live video.
2. Is live streaming from CameraFi Live free of cost?
You don’t need to pay for live streaming from CameraFi Live. Instead, if you have more followers and view counts, this app will make your account monetize and earn money.
3. How do I connect the camcorder to mobile?
For connecting the camcorder to your mobile, you need an HDMI to UVC converter. Connect the camera and open the CameraFi Live app and start live streaming from your camcorder.
4. How to multi-stream the live recording to other platforms?
Create an account in the Restream app. Open the CameraFi Live app and select the mode of recording. Then, select the Restream option for broadcasting your live video. Enter your Restream account details and start multi-streaming.
You can now live record from a web camera or screen record your desktop and broadcast to other streaming sites with CameraFi Live on your PC.