Create stunning images by using Canva for PC. Canva is an online graphic design tool that lets you edit images and create graphics with ease. There are so many tools with a wide selection of styles available in this app to edit images. You can add text over an image, blur your photos, create collages, and apply so many effects. Moreover, you can also animate your images with various options presented in this tool. This quick guide will take you through everything you need to know about Canva for PC.
Canva is an extremely popular image editing tool by which you can create Poster, Logo, Infographics, Presentations, Business Cards, Facebook Post, Instagram Story, Resume, A4 Documents, and so on. It offers both basic and pro version. The basic one is absolutely free to use. Whereas for the pro version, you have to pay $119.99 per year or $12.99 per month. Click here to create your free Canva account.
Highlights of Canva
New Modern Interface
Canva’s modern UI (i.e., User Interface) design enables you to create impressive images with rich artworks, animation, graphics, etc.
Drag & Drop
Canva’s drag and drop UI unleashes the creativity of its users. With that, you can use templates or any other effects in your images by just drag and dropping using your mouse.
Canva has more than 50,000 templates. By using its pro version, you can unlock all those templates. Just choose them and customize them as you want.
How to Access Canva on PC using Web Browser
You can access Canva on your computer by using any browser. Visit www.canva.com/en_gb/ and log in using your existing account or create a new Canva account and start using it.
How to Get Canva for Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac
1. Open any browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Visit this link – canva.com/download.
3. Select the Start Download button in purple color to get Canva for Windows PC, or download it for Mac.
4. Locate the downloaded Canva Setup file on your PC.
5. Right-click on the Canva Setup file and choose Run as administrator.
6. Tap on Yes to allow the Canva app to access your device storage.
7. Then, the Canva installation process will begin automatically. Wait until the Canva app is completely installed on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Download Canva for Windows PC via Microsoft Store
1. Head to Microsoft Store on your Windows device.
2. Type ‘canva’ in the search and select the Canva app from the search result.
3. Lastly, choose Install to get the Canva app for PC via Microsoft Store.
How to Install Canva for Mac and Windows PC – via BlueStacks
1. Install the BlueStacks app player on your PC and sign in using your Gmail ID.
2. Click Play Store from the BlueStacks main page.
3. Sign in to Play Store using your Gmail ID.
4. Click the Play Store’s search option and look for the Canva app by typing ‘canva’ in the search option.
5. Select the Canva app from the search result.
6. At last, click Install to get Canva on your laptop or desktop via BlueStacks.
Related: PixelLab for PC Download Free – Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 / Mac
How to Use Canva
1. Head to the Canva tool on your PC and log in using the Canva account that you have previously created.
2. Click on Create a design at the top of the page and choose the Custom size. You can also select things like Instagram Story, Facebook Post, Instagram Post, Logo, Poster, or other options shown there.
3. Enter the Width and Height, then tap on Create new design.
4. From there, you can add any image by selecting the Uploads option on the left-side panel and do whatever changes you want to enhance your image.
5. After finishing, click Download presented at the top.
Canva is owned by Canva Pty Ltd (i.e., an Australian Company).
When it comes to price, Canva is absolutely free to use. But by upgrading your account to pro (paid version), you will be able to unlock all the features that Canva offers.
By using Canva for PC, you could able to create or edit images by using its captivating features right from your Windows or Mac. Design your images, social media posts, or banners as visually appealing for various social media platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. Share your thought about Canva in the comment section below.