Gaming apps are available in different forms and types. It is quite difficult to play long games fiercely every time. The simple and easy-to-play games will bring joy to us whenever we play. CatFish is about catching fishes with a cat, and you can get the app on your PC to play the game anytime.
CatFish is a fishing game where the user uses a fishing rod to capture the fish in the sea. It needs the Google Account sign-in, and you can connect the game with Google Play. You can install the CatFish game on your Windows and Mac PC through an Android Emulator.
|Developed By||NEVERENDING GAMES|
|Released on||February 11, 2018|
- CatFish provides all the instructions to play on the screen for easy gaming.
- It has several characters, a fishing rod, a fishing line, and bait to trap the fish.
- The game has multiple levels, and the completion of a level will provide coins to the player.
- It offers a weather report to indicate the available fish, and it offers daily tasks to reward more coins.
- CatFish game offers power-up tools to boost performance, and you can purchase the power-ups with the coins.
How to Install CatFish for PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac)
You can download the BlueStacks extension file from the BlueStacks website. Tap Download BlueStacks, and it will download the file. Open the BlueStacks installer file and select Yes in the User Account Control.
Click Install now to begin the installation, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of BlueStacks. Select Launch to open the BlueStacks for PC and sign in to your Google account.
Search and open the Google Play Store on the BlueStacks. Type CatFish in the search and select the app from the list. Click Install to install the CatFish app and select Open to launch the CatFish for PC.
Get CatFish on PC using MEmu Player
1. First, install MEmu Player on your Windows PC by downloading its setup file.
Tip: Click on the Download button.
2. Double-click on the setup file to begin the installation.
3. Then, launch the emulator and sign in using your Google account.
4. Open the Play Store app and search for CatFish using the search option.
5. Select the official app and install it on your Windows device.
6. Finally, open the app after installation and start playing the CatFish game on your PC.
How to Play CatFish for PC
Launch the CatFish app on your computer and choose the Google Account for a sign In. Choose your Favorite Character. Select the Fishing Rod and choose the Fishing Line. Click on the desired Bait and select Ready to play the game. After finishing the game, move on to the Next Level.
Click the Yellow Coin icon at the bottom right corner to look at the weather report and available fish types. Select the Special Chest Box to open exciting prizes and click the Power-Up button to activate the special powers to enhance gaming. Choose the Settings icon and control the SFX, Music of the game.
Related: Ludo STAR for PC – Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac Free Download.
Hence, CatFish is a simple game to play during break time to refresh the focus. It has a user-friendly interface for beginners to easily play the game. Get the CatFish game on your PC and play with more fun.
You can install the CatFish game on your computer or laptop with the help of an Android Emulator.
CatFish is free to play the game, and you can pay for the special power-ups to improve the game.