We store a huge amount of data on our PC, and that occupies a lot of space. This may slow down our system, so in order to avoid this problem, we need to clean our PC constantly. CCleaner is one of the best tools to clean our PC.
CCleaner is an ultimate cleaning software developed by Piriform. It lets you remove junk files, reclaim space, clean RAM, monitor your system, and browse safely. It is a simple and free-to-use application that keeps your PC in good condition. Moreover, it includes a complete aspect registry cleaner. You can install CCleaner on PC directly from its website, from Microsoft Store for Windows users, and also using Android emulators.
How to Download and Install CCleaner on Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac
1. Open a web browser like Chrome or any browser and visit the official CCleaner website.
2. Click on the Free Download button to get the setup file for your Windows or Mac PC.
3. Then, go to the Downloads folder and double-click on the setup file.
4. Select the Install button and proceed with the on-screen instruction.
5. After successful installation, open the CCleaner app and start using it.
How to Install CCleaner for Windows PC
1. On your Windows PC, open the Microsoft Store.
2. In that, search for the CCleaner application.
3. Now, click on Get or Buy and Sign in with your Microsoft account.
4. Then, click on Install to download the app on your Windows device.
5. When the app is installed, click on Launch to open the CCleaner app on your laptop or desktop.
Alternative Method: Get CCleaner on PC via BlueStacks
1. On your Chrome browser, visit the URL of the BlueStacks (https://www.bluestacks.com/).
2. From the homepage, click on the Download BlueStacks button.
3. Once downloaded, install the emulator on your device.
4. After the installation, launch the BlueStacks App Player.
5. Now, open the Play Store app from the homepage and sign in with your Google account.
6. On the search bar, type and search for the CCleaner app.
7. Then, click on Install to install the app on your PC.
8. Next, click on Open after the installation to launch the app on your PC.
How to Use CCleaner on PC
1. Launch CCleaner on your Mac or Windows PC.
2. Click on Get Started to accept the terms and conditions of the app.
3. Then, click on Start Here and Allow permission to access photos, media, and files on your device.
4. Now, start using CCleaner on your computer.
Related: SD Maid for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 / Mac Free Download
- With CCleaner, you can quickly and easily uninstall multiple unwanted applications, which frees up the storage space on your device.
- It analyzes and optimizes your storage space with a storage analyzer.
- CCleaner helps you to check what apps consume data and lets you find the apps that drain your battery.
- With the Task Killer (RAM booster), you can quickly stop running and clean memory.
- You can use the Hibernation feature to stop apps from running in the background until you manually open them.
- It allows you to check the usage of your CPU and master your RAM and internal storage space. You can also check out your battery levels and temperature.
Yes, CCleaner is a trusted app as it is a disk cleanup tool, and this tool is used to clean temporary junk files.
Clean Master and Wise Disk Cleaner are the best alternatives to CCleaner.
CCleaner is an outstanding app to free up space on your hard disk from unnecessary data like junk files and trackers. It makes your device work faster and smoother. Using this article, you can install CCleaner on your PC easily. And if you have got any queries, ask us in the comments section.