Cloud Storage provides an advantage to save and get back any file from any device through a proper authorization. CM Backup has cloud storage with high-security standards and makes it less vulnerable to threats. You can download CM Backup for PC to save your confidential files in a secure place.
CM Backup is a cloud storage app and eliminates the storage space filling up. It needs Google or Facebook account for sign-in. Though it has no PC version, you can install the app using an Android Emulator. CM Backup app is currently unavailable in the Google Play Store, and thereby you have to install CM Backup with apk file. Let’s discuss the steps to install CM Backup for PC.
- CM Backup has a simple and intuitive interface with multi-language support.
- The app can backup contacts, call logs, calendars, photos, messages, and much more.
- It records every activity and saves them in history for future access.
- The photo slimming process reduces the memory size of the photos through compression.
- It offers scheduled backup to back up the files regularly, and a certain time can be chosen for backup.
- The data transfer is secure with SSL, and it has transfer as well as restore speed.
How to Install CM Backup for PC: Windows and Mac
You could download the CM Backup apk file from the trusted source and open the Google Chrome browser. Search for BlueStacks for PC and click the BlueStacks website. Select Download BlueStacks to download the extension file.
Open the extension file and click Install now to install BlueStacks for PC. Launch the emulator and sign in to your Google account. Open the menu next to Installed Apps and click Install apk. Select the CM Backup file to open and install it on PC.
How to Use CM Backup for PC?
Open the CM Backup app on your PC and select Allow to give access to files. Log in to your Google or Facebook ID. Choose the file category and select Quick Backup on the Home screen to backup all the files instantly.
Click Menu at the top and select Settings. Tap the Scheduled Backup to initiate it and set the timing for the backup. Click Confirm to confirm the process. Select the Cloud icon to view the files, folders stored in the Cloud.
Related: SYNCit for PC: Free Download for Windows 10/8.1/7 and Mac.
1. Can I get CM backup for PC?
Yes, you can install CM Backup for PC using an Android Emulator.
2. Is CM Backup safe to store files?
CM Backup is completely safe to store files, and it utilizes a secure method for file transfer.
3. How to log in CM Backup app?
You can log in CM Backup app with a Google account or Facebook account credentials.
Thus, CM Backup is the best cloud storage to save important files online. It does not require any rooting or modification in the device setup. You can install it as such in the device as a normal app. In case of queries and feedback, then mention it in the comments section.