VPN is an essential application for protecting user data and helps in accessing the restricted sites and apps. The VPN app can hide the IP address and spoof your geolocation. Install the CM VPN for PC using an Android emulator.
CM Security VPN is a secure VPN that has access to any server location. You can connect to the VPN with a single tap. Android Emulator is necessary for installing CM VPN for PC. Let’s discuss how to install CM VPN for Windows or Mac PC.
- CM VPN offers a highly protected VPN with no reduction in internet speed.
- It uses OpenVPN protocols for complete encryption of the data and internet traffic.
- There is no restriction or limitation in connection time or bandwidth usage.
- It provides servers from America, Europe, Asia, and other places.
- The VPN can bypass the geo-restriction of all sites and streaming apps.
- It also secures the device while using public Wi-Fi.
- The inbuilt network test can calculate the download and upload speed of the internet connection.
How to Install CM VPN for PC: Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac
(1). Download CM Security VPN apk file from a trusted source.
(2). Search for BlueStacks in Google Chrome and go to the BlueStacks website.
(3). Select Download BlueStacks on the website to get the installer file.
(4). Double click on the BlueStacks.exe file and click Yes in the User Access Control.
(5). Select Install now to install the BlueStacks for PC.
(6). After installing, click Launch to open BlueStacks on PC.
(7). Go to the Apps section and click the Installed apps menu.
(8). Now, choose the Install apk option and choose the CM VPN apk file.
(9). The apk file will be installed, and you can access the CM VPN app on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Use CM VPN for PC
(1). Launch CM Security VPN app on your PC. Click Get Started in the introduction.
(2). Tap the drop-down icon at the top right corner and choose the Server Location.
(3). Click Connect to get the VPN connection of the selected server.
(4). Select Network Test to calculate the internet speed and click Security & Speed Test to begin the estimation.
(5). Tap Points at the bottom to view the available points for accessing certain VPN servers.
Related: Stark VPN for PC – Windows 10,8.1,7 / Mac Download Free
1. Is CM VPN safe?
CM VPN is absolutely safe to use for your devices, and it does not have any logs of online activity.
3. Does CM VPN available in the Google Play Store?
CM VPN is not available in the Google Play Store, but you can use the VPN by downloading its apk file.
Thus, CM Security VPN is one of the best VPNs to protect your data and IP address. It has points for accessing certain server locations, and it can be earned by completing simple tasks. Install the CM Security VPN on your computer or laptop using the BlueStacks. If you have any doubts about the above steps, please mention them in the comments.