CShare (Transfer File Anywhere) is an application used to transfer files from one device to another. You can share videos, pictures, and audio with other devices with just one tap. This application is not available in any of the stores like Play Store, App Store, and Microsoft Store. So we have to download the CShare app with the APK file. By using the APK file, you can also download the CShare app for PC too.
With the CShare app, you can share any type of media file to the other device with ease. The best part is, you won’t be charged for transferring files to others. You can transfer files faster than Bluetooth and other file sharing apps.
How to Install CShare app for PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac
CShare is an Android application, so if you want to download it on your computer, you need an Android emulator. There are many Android emulators available across the internet. But, BlueStacks has an easy interface and safer to use.
Steps to Download CShare app for PC:
1. At first, you have to install BlueStacks on your computer. Search for BlueStacks in your web browser.
2. Click BlueStacks official site from the search results.
3. Click the Download option at the center of the webpage. It will start downloading the extension file.
4. Click on the extension file, and it will process the software to open up.
5. Click Install to download additional files to complete the installation process.
6. After Installing, BlueStacks opens with more mobile applications and games on the dashboard.
7. On the My Games section, you will see Google Chrome. Click on it.
8. In the browser, search for CShare APK and choose any of the websites to download the APK file. We recommend the APKpure site.
9. On the next screen, tap the Download APK button.
10. Now, it will start downloading. Once the download is completed, it will ask permission to install the app on your emulator. Click Install to proceed further.
11. It will process if there is any virus in the app. If there isn’t any, it will complete the process. You can open the app directly, or else you can see the app in the My Games section.
If you download any APK file from the web browser directly without opening BlueStacks, you have to import the apk file. Click on the Install apk button, or you can simply drag and drop the apk file. The apk file will begin to install. Once installed, you can open the CShare app on your desktop or laptop.
How to share files using CShare on PC?
- Open the CShare app on your Windows or Mac PC by clicking the shortcut file.
- No sign-in is required to run the app. After entering into the app, it will directly show you the option to Send or Receive files.
- Click Send and select the files to share, and make sure the other person to click the Receive option.
- Click Receive and wait for the person to send files to you.
Related: XShare for PC [Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Mac] Free Download.
- Compatibility: CShare app is compatible with Android devices but can also be downloaded on PC
- No Data: Without any internet connectivity, the files can be transferred from one device to another through a personal hotspot. You don’t need to switch the data. Just your hotspot is enough.
- One-Tap share: Just tap once for identifying devices. Then you can share files between the connected devices.
- Share with more devices: You can share files with two or more Android devices.
- No Network, No Cables: Without any cables and network, you can share any files of any size with other devices.
- Share within the range: Within a 100-meter radius, you can share files without any issues. Devices with CShare applications can find each other automatically when they are within the range.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is CShare a safe app?
CShare is a safe and secure application to transfer files between two devices. It is ten times faster than Bluetooth.
2. Is CShare a free app?
CShare is a free app. You don’t even need internet connectivity. Just connect with the other hotspot to share files.
Finally, you can share your files with the other devices without any charges and without internet connectivity. Install the CShare app on your PC and enjoy sharing media files between devices.