Online shopping has reduced the time and effort needed to buy the products. eCommerce has provided the option to look at the products with more details along with customer feedback. eBay is a place where you can buy or sell any kind of product. You can install the eBay app on your Windows and Mac PC to purchase instantly.
eBay is an online shopping platform to purchase all the necessary items. It is absolutely free to access the market and post the products for sale with a registered account. An Android emulator is must for installing the eBay app for PC. You can look upon the installation of eBay for PC in the below section.
How to Install eBay App for PC (Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac)
You have to install the BlueStacks emulator for the installation of eBay for PC. Visit the BlueStacks official website through the Google Chrome browser and select Download BlueStacks to download the file. Open the installer file and click Yes in the User Account Control to allow the emulator installation.
Follow the on-screen instructions to install the BlueStacks on the PC, and click Launch to open the BlueStacks emulator. Select Sign In and enter the Google account credentials for sign in.
Find the Play Store app on the BlueStacks home screen and select the store to open. Enter eBay in the search and choose the app from the suggestions. Click Install to install the eBay app on the PC and select Open to launch the eBay app.
How does eBay for PC work?
Launch the eBay app on your laptop or desktop and sign in to your account. Click Register for the new user account. Type the product in the search and choose the product to buy. Click on the Filters available below the search to channelize the browsing. Select Add to Cart to purchase later and click Buy it Now to make the purchase.
Select Menu at the top and click the Selling option. Upload the product photo and choose the categories on the app to sell online. Provide the Description of the product and select the Format of the buy option. Enter the Price amount for the product. Choose the Shipping mode and click Continue to display the product in the app.
Related: Jarvis for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac Free Download
- eBay has various products to purchase, ranging from Electronics, Fashion, Home Decor, Tools, and many more.
- It is easy to sell the products with descriptions, photos from different angles, specifications, shipping modes.
- The seller can choose the format of payment auction and normal. Auction base price and bidding period must be mentioned.
- It displays the reviews and ratings for every product to get an insight for the buyers.
- eBay has classified the products into categories for quick search, and you can add more filters.
- It offers to Add to Cart and Save option that can let the user buy the products anytime.
1. Is there an eBay app for PC?
No. You have to install the eBay Android app on the PC using an Android emulator.
2. How do I sell on the eBay app?
You can sell the product on the eBay app by choosing the Selling option in the menu and provide the complete details of the product to sell online.
eBay is an amazing product to connect the demand and supply in the world easily. It is simple to get the necessary product and sale the unwanted product in much lesser time using the eBay app on a computer. If you face any problem following the above steps, please do let us know in the comments section.