A surveillance camera is the third eye in safeguarding the properties and becomes an evident tool in case of theft. You can download Eye4 for PC to monitor any CCTV camera.
Eye4 is a surveilling app developed by Vstarcam for watching the live feed from cameras. There is a PC version available to install on the Windows platform. You can also install the Eye4 app on Windows and Mac PC using an Android emulator. Let’s look into the procedure to install the Eye4 for PC.
- Eye4 can record and capture screenshots of the live feed for future use.
- The cloud storage support is handy for recording long hours of video feed.
- It has motion detectors to find the susceptible movement and notify the users in messages.
- The interface is simple and user-friendly.
- It offers a talk-back option to speak or inform persons in the surveilled zone and thereby ensuring high-security standards.
How to Install Eye4 for Windows PC
(1): Launch Google Chrome and type Eye4 app in the search.
(2): Click the Vstarcam site and select Eye4 for Windows to download the file.
(3): Open the file to install the Eye4 app and choose the language as English.
(4): Click Next in the Setup prompt and select Next again in the further prompt.
(5): Select Install to begin the installation of the app and tap Finish to complete the installation.
How to Install Eye4 for PC: Windows 7/8/10 and Mac
(1). Open Google Chrome and search for BlueStacks for PC.
(2). Select the BlueStacks official site and click Download BlueStacks to download the file.
(3). Open the BlueStacks installer file and follow the on-screen instructions to install BlueStacks.
(4). Launch BlueStacks and click Sign In. Enter the Google account credentials for the sign in
(5). Search and open Google Play Store. Type Eye4 in the search box and select the app from the results.
(6). Click Install to install the Eye4 app on your Windows or Mac PC and select Open to launch Eye4 for PC.
How to use Eye4 on PC?
(1) Double click on the Eye4 app to launch it on a computer or laptop and select Allow to provide access to the media files.
(2) Go through the introduction, or else click Jump to skip it. Select Agree in the privacy agreement prompt.
(3) Log in with your account credentials and select the Plus (+) icon at the top right corner to add a new device.
(4) Click Scan QR code to scan the QR code of the device to connect. You can also select Others to add the device through a wireless connection, LAN, security password.
(5) After connecting the device, click the device to view the live feed. Select the vertical/ horizontal button to move the camera to the desired location.
1. How to login in Eye4 app?
You can log in to the Eye4 app with a mail address or username. If you don’t have login credentials, you can register with your email ID.
2. Can I connect the camera to Eye4 through WiFi?
You can connect the IP camera to the Eye4 app using a WiFi connection. You have to enter the password to connect the camera.
Thus, the Eye4 app is useful in baby caring, pet safeguarding, staff monitoring, and management. This app works effectively on all cameras and easy to manage multiple cameras at a time. Kindly share your feedback and doubts in the comment section.