Video editing is a popular tool used for creating short videos on social media. Most of the video editing apps have limited filters, tools, and effects. The Filmora app has plenty of tools and effects which can be installed on PC for comfortable editing.
Filmora is a video editing app from Wondershare Technology. The video editing app is free to use and has a watermark in an edited video. The paid subscription removes the watermark in the video. You can install the Filmora app on the PC by downloading the setup file from their site. Let’s look at the steps to install Fimora for PC.
- Filmora app has a good collection of editing tools to trim, crop, split the videos.
- It offers various stickers, emojis, and text that can be added to the video with many fonts and color settings.
- The edited video can be shared through the Export option, and it can share the videos on all social media handles like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube, etc.
- It has a facility to introduce music to the video from the music library, extracted from other videos, or recorded music.
- The transitions and effects in the app can modify the video to a different level.
- Background filters can be altered based on the requirement, and edited images like memes can be inserted in between the clippings.
How to Install FilmoraGo for PC: Windows (7, 8.1, 10) and Mac
(1). Open Google Chrome on your Windows or Mac PC and search for Filmora for PC.
(2). Select the Wondershare Filmora official site and download the Setup file for your Mac or Windows device.
(3). Open the Filmora setup file and click Yes in the User Account Control.
(4). Select Install to install the Filmora app on PC.
(5). After installation, click Start Now to launch the Filmora app on laptop or computer.
Alternative Way to Install Filmora for PC
You can also install the Fimora app on PC through Android Emulator, and the Android app name is FilmoraGo.
(1). Go to the BlueStacks website (www.bluestacks.com) on your PC and click on the Download BlueStacks button to download the installer file.
(2). Open the BlueStacks.exe file and click Install Now to download the other files.
(3). Follow the on-screen instructions to install BlueStacks and select Launch to open BlueStacks on PC.
(4). Sign in to your Google account and select Google Play Store to open.
(5). Search for FilmoraGo and choose it from the suggestions.
(6). Select Install to get the app and click Open to launch Wondershare FilmoraGo for PC.
How to edit videos in Filmora for PC?
(1). Launch the Filmora app on your Windows or Mac PC and go through the introduction.
(2). Log in with your Wondershare account and select Import to upload the files to edit.
(3). Drag and drop the subtitles, transitions, effects to add to the video.
(4). Click Scissors to cut the videos into small clippings and tap Split Screen to add two videos on a single screen. Choose the split-screen layout.
(5). Select the desired animation in the Animation tab. After Editing, select Export to share the edited video.
Related: Acapella Maker for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac Download Free
1. Is Filmora available for PC?
Filmora can be downloaded on PC from their official site or can be installed on PC via an Android emulator.
2. Is Filmora free to use?
Filmora is completely free to use in the Android version, but in the PC version, there is a subscription for unlocking the full potential.
3. Is Filmora good for YouTube videos?
Filmora is a useful video editing app for creating awesome YouTube videos as it is very easy to use.
Filmora is an excellent app to edit videos with stunning transitions and effects. The subscription of Filmora costs $7.9 per month and $39.99 per year. Kindly report the queries and suggestions in the comments section below.