Do you need an app that can safeguard and lock the app you want and boost your phone memory? Then give a try to the GO Security app on your PC. It is an all-in-one app that provides anti-virus, app lock, and phone booster. GO Security is a mobile application, and you can also access it on your computer.
GO Security is free security software that provides security solutions in every aspect to make your phone clear from risks. Moreover, it has features to make your phone faster and safer.
|App Name||GO Security|
|Android Version Requirement||Android 7.0 and up|
|Released Date||May 02, 2019|
How to install GO Security on PC (Windows 7/8/10/11 and Mac)
GO Security is an Android application, so you need the Android emulator to install the GO Security Antivirus app on Windows or Mac PC.
There are many Android emulators available, But for an easy interface and secured Android emulator, try BlueStacks or Nox Player. It is the most used Android emulator, and it is compatible with both Windows and Mac devices.
Steps to install GO Security on Windows and Mac PC using BlueStacks
Before installing GO Security on your computer, you need to download the BlueStacks Android emulator.
1. Open a web browser and search for BlueStacks in the search bar.
2. In the search list, visit the official website of BlueStacks and download the installer file.
3. After downloading, open the Extension file and install BlueStacks on your PC.
4. Again, it will ask for installing some files. So, click Install to complete the installation process.
5. Then, open the pre-installed Google Play Store on the dashboard.
6. Sign in with your Gmail account.
7. Now, search for the GO Security app and install it.
8. After installation, you can launch the app directly by clicking the Open button.
Install GO Security on Windows and Mac PC using Nox Player
Visit the official website of Nox Player by clicking on this link. Next, click on the Download button from its homepage. After downloading the setup file, open it and begin the installation process. Once the installation is over, launch the App Player and log in using your Google account. Open the Play Store app and search for Go Security. Choose the app from the search result and click on the Install button. After installing the app, launch it by clicking on the Open button and start using it.
How to Secure the device with GO Security?
- Open the GO Security app on your laptop or desktop and accept the terms and conditions.
- Next, it will ask for permission to access your device and allow it.
- Now, you can see the Scan option in the center. Click on it to start scanning your device.
- If your device contains any malware or junk files, it will show you on the screen. You can clear it with the Resolve option.
- Scroll up the below options, and you can find different features to lock your private data and secure the device from threats.
Related: AMC Security for PC – Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Mac Free Download
Highlights of GO Security
Most used Anti-virus engine: GO Security uses its advanced virus detecting technology. Using GO Security, more than 1000 new malware have been detected across the world.
User-friendly App: It protects your smartphones 24/7 from virus threats. This app blocks virus threats from every angle with less energy consumption; thus, it makes a Battery-friendly app.
AppLock: Right through this app, you can lock any apps you want, and no one can snoop on your phone.
Junk and Privacy Cleaner: Scan your phone with GO Security, and it will detect the junk files from the apps and privacy data. So, you can easily remove it, and don’t worry about privacy leaks.
Safe Browser: Have a safe and fast browsing experience with GO Security, which protects your device from any harmful threats.
Notification Manager: It can mute the app’s notification on your device and keep you undisturbed.
Phone Alarm: When you activate this feature, if someone tries to steal your phone, it detects the motion and starts the alarm.
GO Security is the free security software that scans your device and detects junk or malware files and clears them. If you want the device to be fully secured, then try the Pro version of GO Security.
GO Security is absolutely a safe app. It removes virus threats, locks the app you want, and protects your device.
Activate the phone alarm on the GO Security app whenever you go out. If any intruders try to steal your device, it will sense the motion and warn you.