The digital world types more than writing, and the same English keyboard is utilized everywhere. Google has made a keyboard for other languages to type easily, and it is the Google Keyboard. The Google Keyboard has various tools which can be accessed by everyone. You can install Google Keyboard on the PC for comfortable typing of the text.
Google Keyboard is a keyboard tool for quick and easy typing developed by Google. It is very easy to set up with the language settings. It is also known as Gboard, and you can install the Google Keyboard on the Mac or Windows PC using an Android Emulator. Let’s see how to install Google Keyboard for PC.
- Google Keyboard offers support in almost all languages in the world, including national and regional.
- It has glide typing for fast typing of the text with a slide on the keyboard, and it could transform the handwritten text to the print form text.
- The voice typing of the Gboard recognizes the speech and converts them to text. Language for the voice input can be chosen in the settings.
- It can translate the text into the required language for easy understanding and instant typing in the message.
- The Keyboard has many customization options such as themes, arrangements, height adjustments, and more.
- It supports emojis, GIFs for sending in messaging apps, and social media.
How to Install Google Keyboard for PC: Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac
The below procedure will help you to download and install the Google Keyboard or Gboard app on your Windows and and Mac PC.
Install BlueStacks for PC
Open the Google Chrome browser and search for BlueStacks. Click the BlueStacks official website and select Download BlueStacks to get the BlueStacks.exe file. Double click on the BlueStacks. exe file to open.
Select Install now to download the support files and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the BlueStacks installation. Click Launch to open BlueStacks for PC.
Download Google Keyboard for PC
Find and open the Google Play Store on the BlueStacks for PC. Sign in with your Google account credentials. Type Google Keyboard in the search and choose Gboard from the suggestions.
Click Install to download the Gboard app on the PC, and it may take time depending upon the internet speed. Select Open to launch the Google Keyboard app on your laptop or desktop.
How to Use Google Keyboard for PC?
Launch the Google Keyboard app on the Computer and go to the Settings. Select Language and choose the desired language. Click Theme and choose the theme for the keyboard. Tap Glide typing and toggle the Enable Glide typing. Select Preferences and click the Number row to get the numbers on the main keyboard. Tap Keyboard Height and adjust the height as required. Select Dictionary to sync the learned words to the keyboard.
Related: Google Indic Keyboard for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 / Mac / Laptop Free Download
1. How do I install Google Keyboard for PC?
You can install Google Keyboard for PC using an Android Emulator since it is an Android app.
2. Is Google Keyboard safe?
Google Keyboard is definitely safe to use for quick typing, and it does not have any technical, security issues.
Thus, Google Keyboard is the best tool for messaging and typing in any language in the world. It has helped people who cannot type to send messages with voice input typing. In case of any issues with the above method, then please specify in the comments section.