Google Tasks is a popular choice of many individuals and organizations to manage individual tasks and team tasks. With Google Tasks for PC, anyone can simplify their task management routine by breaking it into an easy-to-understandable, visually friendly overview. By using the Google Tasks app, you will be able to create a task and add them to your Google Calendar to set the remainder.
Organize your thoughts by using Google Tasks on your PC. With this easy-to-use digital planner, you can write down your task in an easy way and come up with a quick personal to-do list of what you need to accomplish daily. Being a feature-rich task management tool, it comes with built-in modules of everything that you need to manage your task easier to increase your everyday work productivity.
Key Features of Google Tasks
Offers Clean User Interface: The Google Tasks app’s easy-to-use interface will definitely fit your workflow for creating single tasks, sub-tasks, and multiple tasks.
Adding Reminder: You can set reminders for all the tasks that you have created to remind yourself about your self-imposed deadlines.
Removing Completed Tasks: Once you have completed the task that you listed in this app, you can uncheck it to make it disappear from your task list.
How to Install Google Tasks for PC – Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac
1. Install and launch the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
2. Go to the Google Play Store from the BlueStacks home screen.
3. Type “google tasks” and choose the Google Tasks app in the search result.
4. Hit the Install button on the Google Task page in Play Store.
How to Use Google Tasks for PC
1. Once the Google Tasks app installation is finished, select Open to launch it on your PC.
2. Then, click on Get started.
3. Select + New list.
4. Enter the task, and then select Done in the top-right corner.
5. In that new task page, select the + symbol to add sub-tasks.
6. After you finish the task, just tap on the task once to make it disappear.
Related: Notion for PC – Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 / Mac Free Download
I. Directly use Google Tasks from your Gmail on Desktop
1. Sign in to your Gmail id by using any browser on your PC.
2. Click on the Tasks icon present on the left side of your Gmail page.
3. Then click on the Add a task option to add a new task.
Note: To add another new task (i.e., multiple tasks), you can again click on the same ‘Add a task’ option.
4. After that, you can enter the Title, Details, and Date/time for your task.
5. To add a subtask to an already existing task, just click 3 vertical dots and choose ‘Add a subtask’. There you can also see the option to ‘Delete’ and to add ‘New lists…’.
II. Get Desktop App for Google Tasks
1. Sign in to your Gmail ID by using any browser on your PC.
2. Click here to go to the TasksBoard overview page on Google Workspace Marketplace.
3. Tap on the Install button.
4. After installing the TasksBoard app, you can enjoy using Google Tasks on your big Windows or Mac screen.
III. Get Desktop App for Google Tasks as Chrome Extension
1. Open the Chrome Browser on your PC.
2. Click here to open the ‘Full Screen for Google Tasks’ overview page on the Chrome web store.
3. Tap on the Add to Chrome option and follow the onscreen instruction to add Google Tasks as a Chrome extension.
4. Once the app is completely added, you can find it on your Google browser as an extension.
Google Tasks prepares you to start and complete your most important tasks on time. This simple and easy-to-use app should be on your must-to-have app list to create a quick note of all the tasks that you are planning to do in the coming days. If you are a person who has so many tasks and to-do lists, then simply go with Google Tasks for PC.
Yes, the Google Tasks is free to download and use on your device.
Google Tasks are especially a probable choice for people who need a tool to hyper-focused on their to-do and checklists. This tool will be very helpful in achieving their goals by planning and aligning their individual tasks.