Are you worried about your home safety when you are far away from home? No need to worry anymore. Things are getting smart and trend with technology. It’s time to connect your IP cameras with Smartphones and monitor what is happening in your home wirelessly from anywhere in the world. Now, get GooLink on PC to have a big-screen experience.
If you want to obtain this benefit, then just install the GooLink application that fulfills all your needs. GooLink is an advanced technology surveillance security app that is used to overview IP cameras globally. It is accessible with Wi-Fi or an internet connection. It allows live streaming up to 4 cameras on a single screen. Check below to install GooLink for PC, Windows and Mac.
Related: VR Camera, VR CAM for PC – Windows / Mac Free Download
How to download GooLink for PC Windows 7/8.1/10 & Mac
If you want to download GooLink for Windows or Mac PC, firstly, you have to download an Android emulator like BlueStacks. Follow the below tutorial to get the app on your PC.
- Open the Chrome browser and provide the URL of the BlueStacks. Click the ‘Download BlueStacks’ option on the BlueStacks website. Now, click ‘Install’ and follow the on-screen procedure to launch the app player.
- Launch the BlueStacks app player. In the BlueStacks library, click and open the Google Play store app. Enter your email ID and password to complete the login process. Type GooLink in the search bar at the top and pick the app from the search results. Click the ‘Install’ option to get the GooLink on your Mac or Windows PC.
How to use GooLink on PC?
- Launch the GooLink on your Computer.
- Connect the IP Camera to the Wi-Fi network. Provide the IP address of the camera to the GooLink app.
- Name the device and enter the port number in the app.
- Now, you can get the live streaming of the camera on your device.
Two-way Audio Factor
This technology allows enjoying video chats with your family and friends from anywhere in the world over the Wi-Fi connected IP camera and your smartphone or computer.
The PTZ Control factor allows you to take over the control of the pan, tilt, and zoom the camera without even touching it.
Record the Videos
The app helps to record the live video streams of the IP camera. It also enables us to save and watch recorded videos offline.
Live streaming videos can be viewed in both Portrait and Landscape positions. So, you can enjoy the comfort of watching the videos.
You can also take screenshots of the streaming videos as it provides rich quality services.
The motion-sensing function in this app tracks the abnormal movements in the live stream and alerts you with a message pop-up.
Will I able to install Google Play apps on my PC?
Yes, you can install Google Play apps on your PC. But, it is applicable only when you use any Android emulators like BlueStacks, Nox Players, Andyroid, etc.
How many live streams can be viewed by GooLink?
The users can view up to four live streams using the GooLink app. So, it will be easy for users to monitor their home surroundings.
Will GooLink work offline?
You need an internet connection to run the app. Yet, you can watch recorded videos offline.
GooLink maintains rich quality in the app and also among users. Henceforth, get the live streaming of your home if you are far away. Be smarter in this tech world with an amazing application.