We all use Facebook frequently and chat with other Facebook friends a lot. While chatting, we may accidentally delete some messages. Did you delete your Facebook Messages accidentally? Then install the GT Messenger Recovery app on your PC. With the GT Messenger Recovery app, you can restore all your deleted messages with ease.
GT Messenger Recovery is to retrieve your deleted messages from the Facebook Messenger application. So, you can use this service whenever you accidentally delete the messages in the Facebook Messenger app.
How to Install GT Messenger Recovery on PC – Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac
GT Messenger Recovery is an Android application, and it is not available on Google Play Store. For that, we have to download the APK file of the app. So, if you want to download an Android application on your Windows PC, you need an Android Emulator. Use BlueStacks Android Emulator for easy usage.
Steps to Install GT Messenger Recovery on PC
1. First of all, you need to download the BlueStacks app on your PC.
2. Search BlueStacks in your web browser and enter the official site of BlueStacks.
3. Click the Download BlueStacks 4 button on the BlueStacks web page and download the extension file.
4. Next, download the extension file and install BlueStacks on your PC.
5. Now, click Install to complete the installation of BlueStacks. It will load for some time according to your PC’s memory.
6. And now, the BlueStacks opens with a dashboard full of games and apps.
7. Go to the My Games section and click on the Google Chrome browser and search for the GT Messenger Recovery apk file.
8. You can see a bunch of websites providing the APK file for the app. Choose any of the websites and download the apk file.
9. Then, go to Installed apps and select the Install apk option.
10. Choose the apk file that you have downloaded before.
11. After installing the GT Messenger Recovery app on your Windows or Mac PC, you can see the app in the My Games section.
12. Click on the app and start retrieving the deleted chats.
How to Use GT Messenger Recovery on PC
- Double-click on the GT Messenger Recovery app on the desktop to open it.
- Sync with your Facebook Messenger account. Now click the Scan button to scan the deleted messages.
- It will show you in the list of deleted chats with whom you are chatted.
- Select the messages to restore. It will be restored.
- Easy to use: With the single-tap scan button, you can be able to retrieve all your deleted chats.
- Quick Scan: No matter how long your chat history be, the GT Messenger Recovery app will restore the messages in a faster way.
- Less space: It consumes less space in your device storage for installation.
- No Bugs: Though the GT Messenger Recovery app is suited for rooted devices, there are no bugs and software issues in the app.
As they are different operating systems, different device types, and time of deletion to be considered, there is no guarantee for the recovery of all the chats.
Related: TorrDroid for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 / Mac / Laptop Free Download
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is GT Messenger Recovery for free?
GT Messenger Recovery is a free mobile application. And you can scan and retrieve the deleted messages for free.
2. Do I need to Sign in to GT Messenger Recovery?
Yes, you have to sign in with the same email address and password given to the Messenger app.
3. Is GT Messenger Recovery safe?
GT Messenger Recovery app for computer or laptop is the safest and easy-to-use message recovery app. It will only recover your messages only.