Guarding Vision allows you to control your IP Camera remotely on PC. Though it does not support all the camera devices, it expands its compatibility with most devices.
Guarding Vision is a free mobile application that is designed for watching the live streams of your IP cameras. It helps to ensure your home’s safety and security through the P2P function. This app supports DVRs, NVRs, and IP cameras with good Cloud storage. You can access Guarding Vision on PC. To get the guidelines, take a look at the below section.
Motion Detection is an important trait for any camera streaming apps, and it is available on the Guarding Vision app also. When it detects any abnormal movement of the objects, it will notify you with messages or a loud alarm.
The Guarding Vision app is compatible with most of the popular models of Android and iOS devices as it is available on the Google Play Store and App Store.
You can get the real-time monitoring experience of your IP camera through this app. You can stream up to three to four devices.
Access anywhere from the globe
Just by creating a single account on this app, you can monitor your home from any part of the world. You can share it with your family members and friends through the app.
Playback video anytime
It allows you to playback the recorded videos anytime and helps you to find any suspected issues.
Excellent Cloud Storage
You can store the recorded live streams in the Cloud and access it whenever you want. It is one of the most efficient functions of the app.
Free of cost
Guarding Vision is completely free to download on any supported device, and you can also access all the available features for free, including cloud storage.
How to install Guarding Vision for PC – Windows & Mac (Step-by-Step Procedure)
You can easily download Guarding Vision for PC by using an Android emulator like BlueStacks. Just follow the below tutorial to install Guarding Vision on Windows and Mac PC.
Download BlueStacks on PC:
- Open Chrome or any other browser on your PC.
- Enter the URL of the BlueStacks on the search bar to launch the BlueStacks site.
- Click the Download BlueStacks button and wait for the download to complete.
- Hit the Install option at the bottom left corner, and the app starts to install.
Download Guarding Vision on PC:
- Launch the BlueStacks app player once the installation is completed.
- Start the Google Play store from the BlueStacks library.
- Complete the Login process by furnishing your email ID and password.
- The homepage of the Play Store will appear, and tap the search icon at the top.
- Search for Guarding Vision and pick the app from the suggestions.
- The Guarding Vision app page will open, and click the Install button.
- Hit the Open button once the installation is done.
How to use Guarding Vision:
- Open the installed Guarding Vision app on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Press the Allow button to access the data.
- Select your Region and tap, OK.
- Log in with your email ID and password.
- The home screen of the Guarding Vision will be displayed.
- Click the Plus (+) icon at the top right corner.
- Add your device either through QR code or by Manual.
- Now, pair the device and start watching the live streams.
Related: GooLink for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac) Free Download
What is Guarding Vision?
Guarding Vision is a free application to watch the live streams of your IP cameras through the P2P function.
Is Guarding Vision free?
Guarding Vision is completely free to download, and you can also access all the available tools for free, including cloud storage.
How do I reset my Guarding Vision account?
You can reset your Guarding Vision account by navigating to the Forgot Password link and giving a new password.
How do you share Guarding Vision?
In the Guarding Vision app, go to the Manage Sharing Settings page and tap the ‘Share my device’ option to share your device.
Guarding Vision is designed with many attractive features. You can add multiple devices, share your devices, and many more. It’s time to add the app to your device and ensure home safety at your fingertips.