If you forgot the WiFi router password and you want to recover it, then get the GWPA Finder App. But remember, you can recover only the default keys of the Wi-Fi network. This means that you can only recover the default router password when it is first installed. It is not possible to obtain the WPA/WPS keys when the owner changes them. GWPA Finder was developed as an Android application that can be accessed on a PC using an Android Emulator. So, it is easy to use GWPA Finder on a PC.
GWPA Finder is known as Greek WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) Finder, as it was first intended to be only available in Greece. GWPA Finder acts as a tool for retrieving or restoring any default Wi-Fi passwords. It can also be used to test your network security.
The GWPA Finder app has some splendid features, which are listed down.
GWPA Finder is a free application available in the Play store. So, you can install GWPA Finder easily on your respective device free of cost. There is no necessity to spend a single penny.
Categories to connect
After scanning for any Wi-Fi router, it shows three categories of available sources: Possibly vulnerable, Possibly secure, and Unsupported. Hence, you can connect to the highly available server, which will be in green color.
This app provides good results in Greece. It also works outside Greece, but there is no assurance of getting perfect results.
Loopholes in Wi-Fi
You can also use this app to check for loopholes or vulnerabilities in your Wifi access point so that your WiFi network can remain safe and secure.
WiFi Map Locator
With this feature, you can easily locate all the free WiFi hotspot places around you. You can also use this feature offline.
How to Install GWPA Finder on PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac)
Look at the below steps to get a clear view of how to install GWPA Finder on your laptop or desktop.
Download BlueStacks on PC
Firstly, you need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, as the GWPA Finder App is not directly available for PC. Follow the down steps to install BlueStacks on Windows or Mac device.
1. Start your PC and open Chrome or any available browser.
2. Search for BlueStacks and go to the BlueStacks official website.
3. Click on ‘Download BlueStacks‘ to download the .exe file.
4. After downloading, double-click the file and click ‘Install.’
5. Follow the on-screen procedure to install BlueStacks on your computer.
Install GWPA Finder on PC using BlueStacks
1. Launch the BlueStacks app player.
2. Complete the login process by entering your email id and password.
3. Open the Google Play Store on the BlueStacks home screen.
4. Click on the Search bar and type GWPA Finder.
5. From the search results, choose the GWPA Finder app.
6. Press Install and wait for the process to complete.
Alternative Method: Install GWPA Finder on PC using NoxPlayer
1. Turn on your PC and select a web browser.
2. On the search bar, enter NoxPlayer. Choose the official website from the search results.
3. Click on Download to download NoxPlayer on your PC.
4. Install the Android emulator, and once the installation is done, open NoxPlayer.
5. Navigate to Play Store and sign in using your Google Account.
6. Enter GWPA Finder on the search bar.
7. From the search results, choose the GWPA Finder app.
8. Click on Install to install the app on your emulator.
9. After the installation is done, launch the application.
10. Here, you can find the default password of your Wi-Fi router and more.
How to Use GWPA Finder on PC
1. Open the GWPA Finder app on the installed Mac or Windows PC.
2. Wait for it to scan the available servers.
3. Now, click the highly vulnerable source, which notifies in green.
4. Select the possible keys that appear on the screen and use them on your WiFi router.
As GWPA Finder was designed in Greece, it will work better there. So, don’t be tensed when GWPA Finder gives you bad results. But you can try it, and if you succeed, access the internet connection.
Related: Instabridge for PC [Free Wifi] – Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac Download
Absolutely, No. It is not at all a hacking tool. It is built for identifying default keys and not for hacking the Wi-Fi networks.
It just bypasses WPA protocols when the password is protected and helps you gain the router’s keys.
Certainly, Yes. You can also use other emulators like NoxPlayer, Andyroid, and others to download GWPA Finder on Windows and Mac.
Yes, GWPA Finder is free to use.
There is no certain possibility that GWPA Finder won’t work outside of Greece. If you are lucky it will work.