It is never an easy job to stream other countries’ live channels in all genres. But HD Streamz offers a wide variety of live channels from several countries such as the USA, UK, India, Bangladesh, Spain, etc., and installing it on a PC helps in watching on the big screen.
HD Streamz is an online streaming application for live TV and Radio channels. It is completely free of cost, and no signup or registration is required. The HD Streamz app provides multiple links for streaming live TV channels in HD quality. HD Streamz is available only as an apk file and requires an Android Emulator for installing it on computers. Let’s discuss the steps to install HD Streamz for PC, Windows and Mac.
Related: StreamView for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 / Mac / Laptop) Free Download
Highlights of HD Streamz
- 1000+ TV channels from over 20 countries.
- No registration is needed.
- Completely free to use.
- Light-weight application.
- Simple and Neat UI.
- External Player Support like MX Player.
- Favorites Manager.
- Live Radio streaming.
- Contents in HD Streamz are categorized and arranged in an appealing way.
- Multiple link Support.
- The Powerful server allows you to stream continuously without any lags or breakups.
- Customer Support.
System Requirements for HD Streamz
The basic system requirement for installing an android emulator to get HD Streamz on your PC is listed below.
- OS (32-bit and 64-bit): Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
- RAM: 3 GB.
- Hard-Disk Space: 2 GB.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- OS (32-bit and 64-bit): Mac Sierra 10.12 or latest.
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Hard-Disk Space: 4 GB.
How to Install HD Streamz for PC – Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7 / Mac
BlueStacks is mandatory for installing HD Streamz on PC. You can download the BlueStacks emulator from its official website. Click the Download BlueStacks button on its homepage to initiate the downloading.
Once the file is downloaded, open the BlueStacks .exe file and select Install now. Then, follow the on-screen instruction to finish the installation process.
You can click on Launch to run BlueStacks on PC and sign in with your Google account credentials. Now, open the browser and download the HD Streamz apk from any reliable source like filehippo. Open the apk file in the BlueStacks and select Install to get HD Streamz on Mac or Windows 7, 8.1, 10 PC.
How to Use the HD Streamz app?
1. Open the HD Streamz app on your PC and select Allow to provide access for media files. Then, click I Agree.
2. Once you’re inside the app, you’ll find different tabs on the top. Select the TV Channels tab to view the available channels for live streaming.
3. To stream live radio channels, select the Radio tab.
4. You can add channels to Favorites by long-pressing them and clicking Add to Favorites.
5. You can also explore the TV channels in the categories like Live TV, sports, music, news, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
HD Streamz is a free streaming application that consists of Live TV channels, radio channels, sports, movies, etc.
Download HD Streamz apk file on PC >> Install and run the Bluestack emulator >> Tap apk icon >> Select the apk file >> Click Install.
Yes, you can use MX Player for HD Streamz by changing the media player in the Settings.
HD Streamz is entirely free for streaming and requires no signup or registration.
By following the above method, you can install HD Streamz on your PC. This app does not display ads while streaming, and it has an in-built messenger to chat with your friends. If you have trouble installing HD Streamz for Windows or Mac, kindly mention it in the comments.