iCamViewer is an IP camera viewer application that can be used to monitor IP cameras. You can use your smartphone or PC to watch the live feed when both devices are connected to the same network. You can able install the iCamViewer mobile application for PC with the help of an Android emulator.
iCamViewer allows the user to watch the live video of the IP camera, CCTV camera (if it is connected with the supported network video server), and some other surveillance DVR. You can watch the live feed from the camera when connected to the same LAN. Moreover, you can view the live feed from the internet if the port forwarding is properly setup.
How to Install iCamViewer for PC – Windows (7, 8.1, 10, 11) and Mac
iCamViewer is not officially available in Microsoft Store for Windows and App store for Mac devices. But still, you can able to use iCamViewer on your PC using an Android emulator.
If you are looking for a simple, safely secure, and easy-interfaced Android emulator, try BlueStacks. You can install any Android application on your PC easily.
Download and Install iCamViewer for PC via BlueStacks
1. At first, you have to install the BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC. So, search for BlueStacks on your web browser.
2. Click on the official website of BlueStacks.
3. Once the website got opened, you can see the download option on the front page itself. Click that to download the extension file.
4. Click on the extension file to open the BlueStacks software.
5. After the download is finished, click the Install button to complete the installation process.
6. After installing, BlueStacks opens up the dashboard with mobile applications and games.
7. To install apps on BlueStacks, you have to sign in to your Google account.
8. After signing in, open the Play Store and search for iCamViewer on your Windows or Mac PC. Click Install to start downloading.
9. Click Open to launch the iCamViewer app on your computer. You can see the downloaded apps in the My Games section.
10. The Shortcut file of the iCamViewer application will be added to your desktop or laptop so that you don’t have to enter BlueStack again.
How to connect my IP cameras to the iCamViewer app on PC?
- Open the iCamViewer app by clicking the shortcut icon on the desktop or laptop.
- In the Viewer section, click the “+” button to add a new IP camera.
- Enter the details they ask for and select the IP camera model and provider.
- If your IP camera model is not available in the list, then request for the camera integration. So, they will ask the provider for you to allow the camera to use from the app.
Related: IP Pro App for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 / Mac) Free Download.
- Configure up to 16 cameras: With the iCamViewer application on your PC, you can configure 16 IP or CCTV cameras for live monitoring.
- Pan, Tilt, and Zoom option: This application has a Pan, Tilt, and Zoom option for PTZ cameras.
- User Guide for installation: In the iCamViewer app, the user setup guide is given step-by-step to set up your IP or CCTV cameras with your mobile.
- Add cameras through the app: You can add new cameras by requesting new camera integration from the app itself.
- Blog videos: This app contains video blogs and setup videos from various users that can be useful for you.
- YouTube Surveillance Videos: Moreover, it contains YouTube surveillance blogs from various users of this app. This video library is presented by CCTV Camera Pros itself.
- Shop from the App: You can also shop for compatible cameras right from the app.
- Free Technical Support: If you purchase IP cameras from CCTV Camera Pros, they will offer free telephone and email technical support. They can even help you to set up the router and port forwarding for you.
Now, you can add up your IP cameras to your desktop installed iCamViewer app. So, you can able to watch the live video captured from both your smartphone and PC.
First of all, you need a security camera application on your mobile phone. One of the best camera monitoring apps is iCamViewer. Connect both the IP camera and your mobile device to the same network. Now, you can configure the IP camera to your mobile device, and now you can watch the live recording on your mobile.
Although IP stands for Internet Protocol, these cameras work fine without an internet connection. The recorded video will be directly stored in your hard drive, and you can search it through the monitor. But, you can’t view live video through the mobile if your IP cameras are not connected to the internet.
You can directly connect your IP cameras to your PC with a network cable and enough power supply for the IP camera.