Surveillance cameras are everywhere in order to protect people and property. The IP camera apps are useful in checking out the live camera streaming anywhere through an internet connection. iSmartViewPro app provides the facility to view as many cameras instantly. In this section, we will learn about the steps to install the iSmartViewPro app for PC.
iSmartViewPro app is a camera monitoring app that supports a P2P cam connection. You can view IP and network camera live streaming through this app. The iSmartViewPro app can be installed on a PC using an Android emulator.
- iSmartViewPro app can connect the camera through wired and wireless connections. QR Code scanning in both ways for quick connection.
- The multiscreen option enables you to view four cameras live at a time on a single screen.
- It has PTZ control to Pan, Tilt, and Zoom the camera to look into the required zone.
- The live feed of the IP camera can be recorded for viewing it later and can capture screenshots for witness.
- Voice Intercom helps in easy communication to the persons in the surveilled home or office.
- It has a motion detection facility and informs the user with an alert message.
How to Install iSmartViewPro for PC
#1 Visit the BlueStacks site on your PC and click Download BlueStacks to download the file.
#2 Open the BlueStacks.exe file and select Install now to download the support files. Follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
#3 Launch BlueStacks on your PC and log in with the Google account credentials.
#4 Select Google Play Store in the BlueStacks home screen and open it. Type iSmartViewPro in the search box and select the app from the suggestions.
#5 Click Install to install iSmartViewPro and select Open to launch the app on Windows or Mac PC.
How to Use iSmartViewPro for PC
#1 Open the iSmartViewPro app on your computer or laptop and select Allow to give access to media files.
#2 Select Add Camera in the home screen and select Add Camera via Wired method to connect the camera through an ethernet cable.
#3 Click Add Camera via WiFi mode and connect to the same WiFi to which the camera is connected.
#4 Scan the Camera QR code to complete the process. Select the Pictures tab at the bottom to view the saved screenshots.
#5 Click Records to watch the recordings and select Alarm to know about the alert messages.
Related: Eye4 for PC – Windows 7, 8.1, 10 / Mac Free Download.
1. How do I set up a camera in the iSmartViewPro app?
You can connect the camera to the iSmartViewPro app in three ways, and they are wired method, wireless connection, one key configuration.
2. Can I change the password in the iSmartViewPro app?
Yes, you can change the password of the camera connected to the iSmartViewPro app from the device itself.
Thus, you can install the iSmartViewPro app on your PC and watch your belongings while you are on vacation, work, trip, etc. The surveillance app has a simple and easy-to-use interface for smooth handling. Kindly report the queries and feedbacks in the comment section.