iVMS-4500 is free application software used for monitoring and surveillance purpose. With the app, you can remotely monitor live video from anywhere you want. You can install the iVMS-4500 for PC using the Android emulator.
iVMS-4500 was developed by HIKVISION HQ, mainly working on security management. This application has a lot of advanced features and can be used to monitor CCTV, DVD, NVR, and other camera monitoring devices. The playback files can store on your device, edit it, control the alarm system, and realize PTZ control as well.
How to Install iVMS-4500 for PC – Windows 7/8/10/11 and Mac
To install iVMS-4500 on your Windows or Mac PC, you need to download an Android emulator. There are more Android emulators available. But, BlueStacks is the best among them.
Steps to Download iVMS-4500 for PC
1. Download BlueStacks from your browser to your PC. (www.bluestacks.com)
2. Open the BlueStacks App Player, and the dashboard will appear.
3. Select Google Play Store and search for iVMS-4500.
4. Click Install to start the downloading process.
5. Click Open to launch iVMS-4500 on your computer. Moreover, You can see the downloaded app in the My Games section.
6. Open iVMS-4500 and select the monitoring devices you want. That will start monitoring and safely store the files on your device.
How to use iVMS-4500 on PC?
- Open the installed iVMS-4500 app shortcut file on your desktop or laptop by double-clicking on it.
- Open the menu option and click ‘+’ in the Devices menu. So, it will show the local surveillance devices around. Click on your camera and watch the live monitoring from your PC. You can add any number of cameras to this app and record the live feed.
- Click on the recorded videos to edit, trim, fast-forward, and pause the video. The recorded live video will be saved on the device.
Related: Alfred Security for PC (Windows 7/8/10/11 & Mac) Free Download
Features of iVMS-4500
- Access through the internet: With iVMS-4500 installed on your device, you are able to log onto the front-end via Wi-fi or 3G network.
- Connect with Monitoring device: iVMS-4500 application is used to surveillance CCTV, DVD, NVR, and other monitoring devices from your mobile itself.
- Record the live relay: You can record the live monitoring safely on your devices.
- Zoom In/Out option: It has the option to zoom in and out using the pan-tilt-zoom control.
- Edit the recorded videos: You can control the sound of the alarm output and can simultaneously edit the videos.
- Used for: This application is ideal for start-ups such as grocery stores, small companies, home surveillance, etc.
- Live view resolution: The live view is related to the performance of your device. If the live view is not fluent and clear, reduce resolution and bitrate, and decrease the image clarity on your device.
So, you can sync the camera feed to the iVMS-4500 app installed on your computer or laptop. Now, watch the live relay monitoring on the camera anywhere in the world. Save the recorded video and use it for any future references.
Frequently Asked Questions
To set up the monitoring devices to iVMS-4500, open the Menu options. Click Devices and click the “+” icon to add the local devices. After that, you can see the live feed on your device.
By using the Android simulator, you can install the iVMS-4500 on your Windows or Mac PC.