Streaming apps has made us watch live TV channels anywhere anytime through the internet. JioTV is one of the few streaming apps that offer live streaming for free. You can download the JioTV on your PC and watch the favorite show on the big screen at any time.
JioTV is a streaming platform for watching live TV channels and on-demand content. It requires sign-in for streaming, and it can be done easily with Jio credentials. An Android Emulator is necessary to install JioTV on the PC. Let’s look into the procedure to install JioTV for PC.
How to Install JioTV App for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac)
(1). Open Google Chrome browser and type BlueStacks in the search.
(2). Click the BlueStacks website to open and select Download BlueStacks to download the installer file.
(3). Open the BlueStacks extension file and follow the on-screen instructions to install BlueStacks for PC.
(4). Launch the BlueStacks emulator and click Sign In. Provide the Google account details for sign-in.
(5). Search and open the Google Play Store on the BlueStacks. Type JioTV in the search and choose it from the list.
(6). Click Install to download the JioTV app on your PC.
(7). Select Open to launch JioTV app on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Stream JioTV for PC
(1). Open the JioTV app on the computer and select Allow to provide access to the app.
(2). Sign in with your Jio account credentials, and if you don’t have a Jio account, you can also log in with OTP.
(3). Click TV and scroll to the Channels in the Today tab. Select Yesterday to view the previous day’s streaming.
(4). Tap Categories to choose the available categories and click Languages to select the desired language.
(5). Select the Movies tab and choose the movie to stream on PC. Click the Sports tab to watch the sports-related content.
Features of JioTV
- JioTV offers 600+ live TV channels along with 100+ HD channels for free streaming online.
- It streams content in 15+ languages, including English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, and many more.
- The streaming app offers a dedicated section for sports to watch live matches, highlights, special shows of Cricket, Football, Hockey, Tennis, and F1.
- It can rewind and pause the live TV streaming for user convenience. You can also record the live TV channels for streaming later.
- The on-demand section contains a huge collection of movies, series, and TV shows. It organizes the content into several categories for easy access.
- The live TV content can be watched anytime within the next 7 days, and the TV guide helps in looking for the timing of the favorite TV shows.
1. Can I watch JioTV on PC?
You could watch the JioTV on the PC by installing the app using an Android Emulator.
2. Is Jio live TV free?
Yes, JioTV streams the live TV channels for free, and you have to log in with the Jio account details.
Therefore, JioTV is the best live TV streaming app to access for free. You can also set reminders in the app to watch the favorite shows live. Get the JioTV app on your PC and stream all the live TV news. If you have any trouble installing the JioTV app, tell us in the comments below.