These modern and smart days take people to the innovative world. Likewise, it is easy to detect and control your home at your fingertips from anywhere. It is possible with the intelligent Kasa Smart App, which can also be accessed on PC.
Kasa Smart is smart enough to monitor and control your TP-LINK smart home appliances. It helps to make sure about your home safety and security from anywhere in the world. It is featured with many advanced and fantastic functions. Be smart with your smart devices. Therefore, get the knowledge about ‘How to install Kasa Smart App for PC’.
Features of Kasa Smart App
This Kasa Smart App offers astonishing features, which are mentioned below.
It supports devices like Android and iOS. It allows monitoring of the energy consumption of smart appliances.
The advanced feature of Away Mode allows us to control home devices from anywhere. It enables voice controls for the effective management of your gadgets.
The Kasa Smart App is absolutely free to download and use it.
Related: Mi Home app for PC (Windows 7/8.1/10 & Mac)
How to Install Kasa Smart App for PC – Windows and Mac (Step-by-Step Procedure)
You can easily get the Kasa Smart App on your Windows and Mac PC by following the below steps.
Step 1: Install BlueStacks on PC
Firstly, an emulator like BlueStacks is necessary to install the Kasa Smart App on PC.
(1) On your PC, open the chrome browser or any web browser.
(2) Enter the URL of the BlueStacks (https://www.bluestacks.com/) in the search bar.
(3) Click on the ‘Download BlueStacks’ icon to download it.
(4) Wait for the installer file to download and then install it.
(5) Bluestacks will launch after the installation process.
Step 2: Install Kasa Smart App on PC via BlueStacks
Now, it is very simple to install Kasa Smart App on BlueStacks with the steps explained down.
(1) Open the Bluestacks app player and launch the Google Play Store.
(2) Finish the Google Play store sign-in process.
(3) Type ‘Kasa Smart’ in the search bar and select the first option.
(4) Press ‘Install’ to install the Kasa Smart App.
(5) Now, open Kasa Smart and use it to control your smart appliances.
How to control appliances using Kasa Smart
(1) First of all, connect the smart appliance and your device to the Wi-Fi network.
(2) Open the Kasa Smart App on your Mac or Windows PC.
(3) Select a device in the list that you want to connect.
(4) Click on the ‘Setting’ icon at the right top corner.
(5) Enable the ‘Remote Control’ option to control your smart appliance.
(6) You can schedule the turn on & turn off feature by tapping the ‘Schedule’ option.
How many smart appliances can be controlled by the Kasa Smart App?
Kasa Smart never restricts you with one to one connection. It offers a limitless connection. Hence any number of smart home appliances can be added and controlled using the Kasa Smart app.
Whether I can control my home appliance using a Computer?
Absolutely, yes. You can easily control your smart home appliance using a computer. The only thing you have to do is install an app like Kasa Smart with an emulator’s help.
Will Kasa Smart App works without the internet?
Yes, some of the functions like timer and schedule will work even when your smart home products fail to receive any internet connection.
Lead a Smart Life with the Kasa Smart App. No need to bother about your electricity bill, as it allows you for energy consumption in one way or another. Control your home at your fingertips with Kasa Smart on Windows and Mac.