Students have started to learn online with e-learning apps. These apps help them to learn the subjects and remember them for a long time. With the e-learning app, the students can see everything visually and that makes them understand it better. Now, let us discuss in detail about Khan Academy e-learning app for PC, which is quite popular among learners.
Khan Academy is a free e-learning app for classes 1 to 12. It is a nonprofit organization that makes its online courses for all. Here the lessons are available with videos, exercises, and tests for Maths, Science, and for more subjects. It is available in Hindi, English, and many more regional languages. The official version of Khan Academy for PC is not available. However, you can get it on your PC with the help of Android emulators. Let’s learn how to install Khan Academy for PC in the below section.
- Khan Academy offers you more than 10,000 videos and 50,000+ exercises in Maths, Biology, Physics, History, Economics, Finance and more.
- It supports offline so the students can download lessons and access them when there is no internet. And you can bookmark your favorite content for easy access.
- You can get personalized recommendations on exercises to focus on and related videos to help you in exam preparation.
- Teachers assign homework in the form of videos, articles and exercises to the students. And homework can be assigned to an entire class or specific students.
- It offers high-quality content to the students to learn and the user interface in the app is very user-friendly for navigation.
How to Install Khan Academy for PC [Windows/Mac]
Khan Academy is not available on PC so download the BlueStacks emulator to install it on your PC. By using BlueStacks, you can install the Khan Academy app on any platform like Windows 10, 8, 7, or Mac PCs.
1. Open Google Chrome and visit the BlueStacks website.
2. Next, click on the Download BlueStacks button on the screen.
3. Once the extension file is downloaded, click on Install to install the app.
4. Upon successful installation, launch the BlueStacks app player on your PC.
5. Now, open Google Play Store and sign in with your Google account.
6. Then, type and search for the Khan Academy app on Play Store.
7. Next, select the app from the search results and click on the Install button to install Khan Academy on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Use Khan Academy on PC [Windows/Mac]
1. Launch the Khan Academy app on your computer or laptop.
2. Click on Sign In and enter your account details.
3. Then, select the language.
4. Pick the class or subject that you want to learn.
5. Start learning the free classes on Khan Academy on your desktop or laptop.
Alternate Way to Use Khan Academy on PC [Windows/Mac]
If you don’t want to install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC, you can use the Khan Academy website to access its content.
1. Open any web browser on your PC.
2. Go to the Khan Academy website.
3. Click Login and enter your credentials. You can also sign up for a new account.
4. Choose the class and subject that you want to learn.
5. Now, pick any topic from the chosen subject to get the videos.
6. Learn the things that you want to learn.
All the Khan Academy videos are available on YouTube too. You can watch all the videos from Khan Academy’s YouTube channel.
Related: Physics Wallah App for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac Free Download.
1. Can Khan Academy be used on a PC?
You can download and use Khan Academy on PC with the help of Android emulators.
2. How much does Khan Academy cost?
Learning at Khan Academy is always free.
Khan Academy is the best option to learn everything free of cost. You can easily navigate the Khan Academy app with an effective interface. You should definitely try the app to learn. If you get any doubt regarding this article, comment to us below.