Android launchers are apps that can spice up your phone’s home screen or act as a personal assistant. There are lots of launchers available for Android. In this article, lets us discuss about the Kite launcher for PC. This launcher is best for those who have a simple device but wants to customize it with a new interface.
Kite launcher is specifically designed for Android devices. This launcher allows you to create multiple screens of shortcuts and widgets and provide features natively. Using the Kite launcher, you can customize the simple phone with the latest design and interface. Kite launcher is not available on Microsoft Store and Play Store, so we have to install it with its APK file on PC. Now, let us discuss in detail to install the Kite launcher for Windows and Mac PC.
- It has a simple user interface to navigate, and you can easily change all the icons as per your screen.
- You can easily create multiple screens with screenshots as well as widgets. And you can also set the clocks with date and time on your home screen.
- It works very fast and occupies very little space on your device. Using this launcher, you can use your applications in an organized manner.
- You can create shortcuts and folders, and you can also download new customizations for free.
- In the Kite launcher, you can browse the gifts shop themes and can use the app on various devices.
How to Install Kite Launcher for PC: Windows 10/7/8 and Mac
An Android emulator is essential to install Android apps on a PC. Bluestacks is the most used emulator to install apps on Windows and Mac PC. Now, look at the below-listed steps to download and install the Kite launcher for PC.
Install BlueStacks for PC
1. On your Chrome browser, provide the URL of the BlueStacks, https://www.bluestacks.com.
2. On that website, click on the Download BlueStacks button to download the BlueStacks installer file.
3. Once the extension file is downloaded, click on Install Now to install BlueStacks on your PC.
4. When installed, click on Launch to open BlueStacks.
Install Kite Launcher for PC – Windows & Mac
1. Download the Kite launcher APK file from its official website.
2. Now, launch the BlueStacks emulator and drag & drop the downloaded apk to the Install apk section located in the bottom right corner.
3. Next, the APK file will begin to install.
4. After installation, Open the Kite launcher app and start using it on your Laptop or Desktop.
How to Use Kite Launcher for PC?
Launch the Kite launcher app and follow the online instructions to make Kite your default launcher. And you can customize the apps that appear on the home screen and create shortcuts and folders.
Related: CM Launcher for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 / Mac / Laptop Free Download
1. Can I create multiple screens on Kite Launcher?
Yes, you can create multiple screens with shortcuts and widgets using the Kite launcher.
2. How can I get Kite launcher on my PC?
Using the BlueStacks emulator, you can install the Kite launcher app on your Computer.
Kite launcher is a free app to install on your Windows and Mac PC. Using this launcher, you can customize a simple device neatly. Use this article to install the Kite launcher without any mistake. If you have got any queries, ask us in the comments section.