Mercury Browser for PC is the best platform to experience fast browsing. It is a freeware mobile browser which can be downloaded on multiple devices through its official apk.
Mercury Browser is a powerful tool that allows the user to browse in a blink of an eye. It has good star ratings with thousands of installations. This browser is built with an excellent user interface, which is very easy to operate. In this section, you are going to learn about installing Mercury Browser for Windows and Mac PC.
Mercury Browser allows you to download the files in a rapid manner. You can save the downloaded items in the built-in file manager.
The Ad-Block feature in this browser helps you to block the ad-interruptions. You can get access from large windows to preview tabs.
You can enjoy surfing with the private browsing mode and also stop registering your browsing history.
It lets you customize your browsing dashboard and the menu according to your wish.
The Reading List is a unique feature of this browser which helps the user to get perfect page access for reading.
The browser app enables you to change the color of the dashboard with the Day/Night Mode. You can add colorful themes to the browser.
The lock rotation feature avoids auto-rotation of the browser. Hence, you can select the mode of browsing.
You can add bookmarks of your favorite pages or sites in a separate list. You can also share the sites on other social platforms.
How to Install and Use Mercury Browser for PC (Step-by-step procedure)
Mercury Browser can be downloaded on your Windows and Mac computer through the BlueStacks emulator.
(1) Open the Chrome browser or any other browser on your PC and enter the URL of the BlueStacks.
(2) You will get the BlueStacks website. Click the Download BlueStacks button and wait for the download to get over.
(3) Press the Install button, which pops at the bottom left of the screen. Now, the app player starts to install.
(4) Download the Mercury Browser apk from any outsource like Apkpure using the browser.
(4) Launch the installed BlueStacks emulator on your PC and drag & drop the Apk file into the Install Apk option.
(5) The Mercury Browser will start to install. After the installation, you can start using the Mercury Browser app on your laptop or desktop.
How to browse on Mercury Browser – Launch the Mercury Browser, and the homepage will display on the screen. Hit the search bar and start browsing. Select the menu option to access other settings.
Related: UC Browser Turbo for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 / Mac) Free Download
What happened to Mercury Browser?
Mercury Browser is not officially available in any app store. Yet you can get the app by downloading its apk file.
Why is Mercury Browser not in the app store?
App Store doesn’t offer Mercury Browser, but you can get alternatives to this browser on your devices.
Getting a browser with fast surfing and quick downloads is rare. But this can be shot-out with the Mercury Browser app. Try the browser to make your internet activity even faster.