Mercury Browser for PC is the best platform to experience fast browsing. It is a freeware mobile browser that can be downloaded on multiple devices through its official apk.
Mercury Browser is a powerful tool that allows the user to browse in a blink of an eye. It has good star ratings with thousands of installations. This browser is built with an excellent user interface, which is very easy to operate. In this section, you are going to learn about installing Mercury Browser for Windows and Mac PC.
How to Install Mercury Browser for Windows (11, 10, 8.1, 7) And Mac PC
Mercury Browser can be downloaded on your Windows and Mac computer through the BlueStacks emulator.
(1) Open the Chrome browser or any other browser on your PC and enter the URL of the BlueStacks.
(2) You will get the BlueStacks website. Click the Download BlueStacks button and wait for the download to get over.
(3) Press the Install button, which pops at the bottom left of the screen. Now, the BlueStacks app player starts to install.
(4) Download the Mercury Browser apk from any outsource like Apkpure using the browser.
(5) Launch the installed BlueStacks emulator on your PC and drag & drop the Apk file into the Install Apk option.
(6) The Mercury Browser app will start to install. After the installation, you can start using the Mercury Browser app on your laptop or desktop.
Alternative Method to Install Mercury Browser for Windows and Mac PC
We are using NoxPlayer Android Emulator to install Mercury Browser on a computer.
(1) Go to a web browser on your PC and search for NoxPlayer.
(2) From the search results, choose the official website.
(3) Click on Download to download the emulator on your PC.
(4) Double click on it and select Install.
(5) Then, click for Mercury Browser Apk download using a browser.
(6) Choose a trusted website and download the apk file.
(7) Launch the NoxPlayer, and sign in using your Google Account.
(8) Drag and drop the apk file into the NoxPlayer.
(9) The app will begin its installation on the emulator and wait for the process to finish.
(10) Now, the Mercury browser will now be available on the home screen. Open the Mercury browser app on your Windows or Mac PC and start accessing it.
How to browse on Mercury Browser
Launch the Mercury Browser, and the homepage will display on the screen. Hit the search bar and start browsing. Select the menu option to access other settings.
Getting a browser with fast surfing and quick downloads is rare. But this can be sorted out with the Mercury Browser app. Try this browser to make your internet activity even faster.
Related: UC Browser Turbo for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 / Mac) Free Download
Mercury Browser allows you to download the files in a rapid manner. You can save the downloaded items in the built-in file manager.
The Ad-Block feature in this browser helps you to block ad interruptions. You can get access from large windows to preview tabs.
You can enjoy surfing with the private browsing mode and also stop registering your browsing history.
It lets you customize your browsing dashboard and the menu according to your wish.
The Reading List is a unique feature of this browser that helps the user to get perfect page access for reading.
The browser app enables you to change the color of the dashboard with the Day/Night Mode. You can add colorful themes to the browser.
The lock rotation feature avoids auto-rotation of the browser. Hence, you can select the mode of browsing.
You can add bookmarks of your favorite pages or sites in a separate list. You can also share the sites on other social platforms.
It allows you to sync files with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and more and also allows you to manage your downloaded files anytime and anywhere.
You can set a password for your Mercury Browser, which prevents others from using it.
The Browser has more than 10+ gestures that represent 10+ functions. Just by moving your fingers on the screen, you can represent a function, thereby eliminating switching troubles.
Mercury Browser is not officially available in any app store. Yet, you can get the app by downloading its apk file.
App Store doesn’t offer Mercury Browser, but you can get alternatives to this browser on your devices.
You can download the Mercury Browser Apk from a trusted website on your PC. Then, install Android emulators like BlueStacks or NoxPlayer. Now, install the apk file on your emulator and start using the Mercury browser app.