Listening to certain songs will let you wonder over the lyrics of the song. You can look at the lyrics of the song while playing with perfect sync in the Musixmatch. Musixmatch can bring lyrics for any type of song played on any app. You can get the Musixmatch app on your Windows or Mac PC to sing the song with on-screen lyrics.
Musixmatch is a song lyric app that shows the lyrics for the played songs. It is free to get the lyrics for the songs with ads, and you can connect with all music streaming app. The Musixmatch app is available on the Microsoft Store for free to download. You can also install the Musixmatch app on the PC through an Android emulator. Let’s see how to install Musixmatch for PC.
- Musixmatch informs the user of the lyrics available for the streamed songs on any app.
- It can float the lyrics screen over the streaming apps such as Spotify, YouTube, Pandora, Apple Music, YouTube Music, etc.
- The app has a collection of all songs, and the user can browse the songs for the lyrics.
- It can provide lyrics in multiple languages with an inbuilt translator, and the lyrics screen can be moved irrespective of the song tune.
- Musixmatch can provide the lyrics instantly for the current playing song under the Identity tab.
- It has LyricsCard to post the favorite lyrics on social media.
- Musixmatch has a Premium subscription for $2.99 per month to get offline lyrics and ad-free streaming.
How to Install Musixmatch for Windows 7/8.1/10
(1). Start the PC/ Laptop and open the Microsoft Store.
(2). Tap on the Search icon and enter Musixmatch in the search.
(3). Select the Musixmatch app and click on Get in the Musixmatch app page.
(4). Click Install to download the Musixmatch app on the Windows PC.
(5). Choose Launch to open the Musixmatch app.
How to Install Musixmatch for PC – Windows and Mac
(1). Launch the Google Chrome browser on the PC and search for BlueStacks.
(2). Click the BlueStacks Site to open and select the Download BlueStacks button to download the extension file.
(3). Choose Yes in the User Account Control and follow the on-screen instructions to install the BlueStacks emulator.
(4). Select Launch to open the BlueStacks for PC and sign in to your Google account.
(5). Find and open the Google Play Store on the BlueStacks. Search for the Musixmatch app.
(6). Choose the Musixmatch Lyrics app from the options and click Install to install the Musixmatch app on your Mac or Windows PC.
(7). Select Open to launch the Musixmatch app on the computer.
How does Musixmatch for PC Work?
(1). Launch the Musixmatch app on your desktop or laptop and select Allow to give access to the app.
(2). Click Enable Float Lyric screen to see the lyrics over the other apps while streaming.
(3). Choose any Music streaming app and play a song. Get the Instant Lyrics on Musixmatch.
(4). Scroll down the Lyrics to look at the entire lyrics and tap Language at the bottom.
(5). Choose the desired Language for the Lyrics and click on the Identify tab to find out the lyrics for the unknown song.
Related: SingPlay for PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac Free Download
1. Can I get Musixmatch for PC?
You can get the Musixmatch app from the Microsoft Store on Windows. The app can also be installed on a PC using an Android Emulator.
2. Does Musixmatch cost money?
Musixmatch is free for the lyrics, and it has commercials. You can buy the Musixmatch premium for offline lyrics without any ads.
Musixmatch is an amazing app for singers to practice the songs in karaoke with the lyrics. It has a playlist option to save the favorite songs with lyrics and stream them on other apps. If you face any trouble with the above procedure, please do let us know in the comments section.