Netflix is a prominent video streaming app that offers a wide range of TV shows, movies of different languages. It is the most popular service all over the world for binge-watching videos. Netflix has compatibility to use in Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows, and Smart TVs. There are different ways to watch Netflix on your PC.
Instantly, sign in with your registered mail on any internet-connected device. Netflix works only on Internet connectivity. Most importantly, if you want to stream Netflix, you need a subscription. It has various subscription plans based on the video quality and the number of devices you use it. Enjoy watching the latest movies, series, or TV shows on Netflix from your Windows and Mac PC.
Experience a new way of watching movies: Netflix has more valuable movies, TV shows, original series from several content distributors and famous studios. So, it always comes up with a new collection of movies.
Download option: Any video content on Netflix can be downloaded and watched offline.
Data saver: Videos can be downloaded in different resolutions and sizes. So, you can save your data usage.
Preview before watching: You can see the preview of a video before watching it.
Ping me: Netflix sends notifications of all upcoming movies or series.
No extra charge for cancellation: You can cancel your subscription whenever you want. No contract and no extra fees will be charged.
Ad-free app: The best part is that there will be no ads in between the videos.
Kids mode: This is a special feature, which shows only animated movies, cartoons, and movies that are specially meant for children.
How to stream Netflix on PC (Windows and Mac) via Browser
With your registered mail id of Netflix, you will be able to stream videos on any web browser from your PC.
1. Search for Netflix on your web browser.
2. Go to the official site of Netflix.
3. The screen opens up, asking for your Email address. Enter it if you were already registered and followed by its password.
4. If not registered, click Sign in and subscribe to watch Netflix.
5. Finally, you can enjoy watching movies or series of all genres.
Note: The users can’t download any videos from Netflix if used on the browser.
How to install Netflix on PC
Netflix application is available in the Microsoft Store. Here, you can download and watch videos offline.
1. Open Microsoft Store on your Windows PC.
Note: For Mac users, Netflix isn’t available in the App store. So the only way to watch Netflix on Mac is by using browsers.
2. On the search bar, Type Netflix and click the search icon.
3. Select Netflix, and click the Get button to download Netflix on your laptop or desktop.
This is the official way to get the Netflix app for your Windows PC. For macOS users, you can’t get Netflix through BlueStacks because Netflix won’t allow using their application through BlueStacks.
How to Sign Up for Netflix?
- Visit the Netflix website. On the home screen, enter your Email address and click Get Started.
- Next, add your password and click Continue.
- Select your right plan and hit Continue. The selected plan can be changed anytime.
- Finally, finish your payment and start streaming Netflix.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Can I get the Netflix app on Macbook?
The mac users are out of luck. Netflix application is available only for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. But, Netflix can be accessed on MacBook through any browser.
2. Is there a Netflix app for Windows 7?
Yes, you can download and watch any movies and TV shows on Netflix. But you have to download a third-party tool called Netflix video Downloader.
3. Can you watch Netflix on PC?
Windows users can get the Netflix app for Computer from the Microsoft Store. Mac users can watch Netflix via browser from its official site netflix.com. This website is supported on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera browsers.
Enjoy watching your favorite movies from Netflix anywhere at any time. Save your money and time from watching movies in theaters. For any doubts or new ways to stream Netflix on PC, please comment below.