VPN is highly important for any device to protect your private information while browsing. NoRoot Firewall is a wall between the apps and the internet that requires user permission to access. You can install NoRoot Firewall on your PC to protect the PC apps.
NoRoot Firewall is a VPN that prevents the apps from direct access to the internet. To install the NoRoot Firewall app, you don’t have to root your device. You can install NoRoot Firewall for PC through an Android Emulator like BlueStacks.
- NoRoot Firewall safeguards the user data and the IP address from others accessing it,
- It has a simple and intuitive interface for easy handling.
- The Firewall asks for fewer permissions in the devices and does not records locations, phone numbers.
- It asks permission for every app to access the internet, and the settings can be modified.
- Global Filters offers customization of the pre and post filters for internet access. It also records all the activities in the app for review.
How to Install NoRoot Firewall for PC: Windows 10, 8.1, 7, and Mac
Install BlueStacks for PC
(1). Launch your PC/Laptop and open the Google Chrome browser.
(2). Search for BlueStacks in the browser and click the BlueStacks official site.
(3). Select Download BlueStacks to download the extension file and open the BlueStacks.exe file.
(4). Click Yes in the User Account Control to allow the installation, and select Install now to install BlueStacks.
(5). Tap Launch to open BlueStacks for PC.
Install NoRoot Firewall for PC
(1). Select Sign In and enter the Google account credentials.
(2). Search and click on the Google Play Store to open.
(3). Type NoRoot Firewall in the search and choose it from the options.
(4). Click Install to download the app, and this may take time depending upon the internet speed.
(5). Select Open to launch NoRoot Firewall for PC.
How to Use NoRoot Firewall on PC
(1). Launch NoRoot Firewall app and select Allow to provide access to the app.
(2). Click the Start button and tap OK in the attention prompt.
(3). Select the Apps tab to view the available apps. Check the boxes to allow the use of Wi-Fi and Cellular data.
(4). Move to the Pending Access tab and choose either Allow or Deny for the apps to access the internet.
(5). Tap Global Filters to check the available filters and click Access Log to view the app activity.
1. Does NoRoot Firewall root the device?
It is not necessary to root the device to use NoRoot Firewall app.
2. Can you install NoRoot Firewall for PC?
You can install NoRoot Firewall on a computer or laptop PC using an Android Emulator.
3. Is NoRoot Firewall safe to use?
NoRoot Firewall is absolutely safe to use since it acts as a barrier for the apps to access the internet.
Thus, NoRoot Firewall is a great app to protect the device from online threats, malware issues. It has faced few issues with LTE devices, and it has assured to work on improving the facilities. Kindly specify the issues and feedback for the above article in the comments below.