Encryption is a safe and secure way of communication. It has been implied on many messaging apps, including WhatsApp. Omni Crypt can decrypt any type of file, and you can install the app on a PC for effective decryption.
Omni Crypt is useful in decoding the WhatsApp encrypted files. It will run effectively only in the rooted devices as per. You will require an Android emulator to install Omni-Crypt for your PC.
How to Install Omni Crypt for PC: Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac
(1). Download the Omni Crypt apk file from a trusted apk website.
(2). Launch the Google Chrome browser and search for BlueStacks.
(3). Go to the BlueStacks official site and select Download BlueStacks to download the installer file.
(4). Open the installer file and select Install now to install BlueStacks for PC.
(5). Click Launch to open the BlueStacks emulator and sign in to your Google account.
(6). Tap Install apk from the menu next to Installed apps.
(7). Open the Omni-Crypt file and install the app.
How to Use Omni Crypt for PC?
Open the Omni-Crypt app on your PC and select Decrypt WhatsApp Database. Click Enable Crypt to start decoding the file and download the WhatsApp Key Extractor. Open the file and click Start Backup to store the file in the msgstore.
Related: Download ZArchiver for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 / Mac) Free.
- Omni-Crypt offers decryption manually, and it can decrypt any size of the database without any stoppage.
- It alerts every decryption process through the notification. To avoid notification, a pro key is mandatory.
- The app runs only as a background app, and it also consumes less battery power.
- It saves all the backup files in the msgstore, and the user can retrieve them later.
- The decryption process locks the screen orientation automatically to avoid external interruption.
- It offers an incremental mode to save crypt files for new messages alone.
1. How do I get Omni-Crypt for PC?
You can install the Omni Crypt app on your computer or laptop through an Android Emulator.
2. Is Omni-Crypt available on Google Play Store?
No, Omni-Crypt is unavailable in the Google Play Store.
Omni Crypt is a supportive app for the safe usage of apps on rooted devices. Kindly specify the queries and suggestions for the above method in the comments section.