If you are a smartphone (Andriod or iOS) user, then the apps in your mobile depend only on mobile data or WiFi. Either you are streaming movies, hearing online music, or playing games, your data will be gone almost by the evening. So, if you have a data manager app, then you can control the data consuming apps. Then, install Opera Max on PC to control the data usage on apps.
Opera Max is a data managing app that will manage the data consuming apps to control and save your data consumption. So, you can protect your data and your money and extend the usage of data for some more time.
- Save both mobile data and WiFi networks: When Opera Max Data saving mode is ON, then it will compress the data before the apps use it.
- Get protected from public WiFi: Protect your privacy when you connected to public WiFi with Opera Max. It will encrypt your data and protect you from spies.
- Block Data-draining apps: You can see more data consuming apps from the Opera Max app and block them from using your data.
- Get Smart Alert: Get a notification if an app consumes more data. So, you can control it from the Opera Max app.
- Save your Data every time: Once the Data saving timer finishes, visit the Opera Max app and click data saving again to control consuming the data.
How to Download Opera Max for PC (Windows 7/8.1/10 & Mac)
Opera Max is an Android mobile application that is compatible with Android version 4.0 or above. But, the app is not available in Google Play Store and Microsoft Store for Windows. You cannot find the Opera Max app on its official website. This app is available only in APK format on some reputed sites.
If you want to download Opera Max on your Windows and Mac PC, then you need an Android Emulator. For a well-designed and secure Android emulator, use BlueStacks.
Install Opera Max on Windows and Mac PC using BlueStacks
Before going to Opera Max, you need to download BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC.
1. Search for BlueStacks and open the official webpage.
2. Click the Download option to download the extension file of BlueStacks.
3. Once the extension file got downloaded, click that to install the BlueStacks software on your PC.
4. Next, click Install again on BlueStacks to complete the installation process.
5. Now, on the dashboard, click the Google Chrome browser on the My Games section, which is pre-installed in BlueStacks.
6. Search for Opera Max Apk and select the Apkpure site and click Download Apk to download the file.
7. After downloading, click on the file and click Install. It will process for some time and shows Open.
8. You can see the installed app in the My Games section in Home, and the shortcut icon will be created on your desktop.
Opera Max for Mac PC
As of now, Opera Max is not available in any of the app stores. So, there is no way to install Opera Max on your Mac PC. If you need a data management app for your Mac, install any data management app from the App Store. We recommend DataEye and Google Triangle (soon to be launched) as the best data management tool for Mac.
How to use Opera Max and Save Data?
- Open the Opera Max app on your laptop or desktop and accept its terms and conditions.
- On the home screen, click the Start Saving option.
- It will ask for permission to access your phone’s memory. Accept it.
- Now, it will start saving the data for the next 6 hours.
- It will show you the apps with the amount of data consumed. So, you can block the app that consumes too much data.
- You will get a notification if any app consumes more data.
- When you have connected to any public WiFi, turn on the Protect WiFi option. Thus, it will protect your device from the data spies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is Opera Max?
Opera Max is a Data Management application, which will reduce the apps to consume your data, either cellular data or WiFi network.
2. Does Opera Max really saves data?
Opera Max not really saves the data. It will compress and intercept the data coming in and let the apps use the data in a smaller amount.
3. Is Opera Max a VPN?
Opera Max is not only a Data Manager but also has a VPN feature in it. So, you can have safe browsing when your device is connected to any public LAN or WiFi.
4. How does Opera Max works?
Opera Max works by transmitting the data to Opera’s servers and will compress the content and gives the app lesser data. So, whenever you turn on the Data saver, it will be working in the background.
5. What is Opera Max’s pre-installed data?
Opera Max Data Manager comes pre-installed on some smartphones. So that, the cellular data or WiFi network will be compressed by the Opera’s servers and makes the app to use small packaged data.
Thus, you can now save your mobile data or WiFi network and protect your personal information from the public network on your Windows PC. Get the Opera Max using the Bluestacks software on your PC and stay protected.