Nowadays, live streaming is becoming quite popular. And you can find lots of live broadcasting apps for your Android and iOS devices, but only a few apps offer you free service. In that case, now we are going to learn about Periscope for PC, which offers you a free broadcasting service.
Periscope is a popular video streaming application acquired by Twitter Inc. With this app, and you can broadcast videos, share and receive comments from others. The best part of Periscope is that it gives you a more active and participative viewing experience compared to other traditional methods of experience. Periscope is not officially available on PC, so you can download it with Android emulators. Look at the below section to download and install Periscope for Windows and Mac PC.
How to Install Periscope for PC (Windows 7/8/10 and Mac)
BlueStacks is the best emulator to download Android apps for PC. With this emulator, you can download apps quickly. Follow the steps listed below to download Periscope for PC.
Install BlueStacks for PC
(1) Launch your PC or Laptop and open the Google Chrome browser.
(2) Next, type BlueStacks in the search and select the BlueStacks official site.
(3) Click on the Download BlueStacks button to download the installer file.
(4) Then, tap Yes in the User Account Control and install the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
(5) Next, select Launch to open the BlueStacks emulator.
Install Periscope on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Select Sign In and type the Gmail ID and password of your Google account.
(2) Now, search and open Google Play Store from the home screen.
(3) Next, search for the Periscope app and choose the app from the list.
(4) Then, select Install to download the Periscope app from the Play Store.
(5) Now, click on Open to launch the Periscope app on your laptop or desktop.
How to Use Periscope for PC?
1. Launch the Periscope app and create an account or log in with your existing account.
2. Next, click on the Camera icon located at the bottom of the screen to open your Broadcast Preview.
3. Then, enter the title of your live stream to understand what is going to be out.
4. Select whom you want to share your stream with.
5. Now, you can manage the location, chat, and sharing preferences. Tapping on the compass icon will turn on the location sharing feature. And you can also turn on the limited chat feature by tapping the chat bubble icon. This option limit comments to users who you follow on Twitter or Periscope.
6. When you are all set, tap the Go LIVE button.
7. To end stream, simply swipe down and click on the Stop Broadcast button.
Related: Clubhouse for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 / Mac Free Download
- The users can broadcast their live video and interact with other users through hearts and comments.
- Find famous live video streams from all over the world.
- You can instantly share your live video stream on Twitter and other media platforms.
- It lets you even broadcast privately to specific followers and friends
- If you miss a live stream, you can stream the best parts of that video with the Replay Highlight feature.
- The unique audio album and dynamic stickers make you become more confident and fun.
- It doesn’t reveal any information about you.
- Unlike Facebook, Periscope helps you to increase your number of followers.
1. How do you go live on Periscope on PC?
You can go live from the app installed on your PC. The above section will help you to install the Periscope app on your computer.
2. Is Periscope a free app?
Yes, the app is free, and you can use it without paying anything.
3. Is Periscope officially available on PC?
Periscope is not officially available for Windows and Mac PC
Periscope is the best app for live video streaming. It offers you a lot of special features to stand out from other streaming apps. Though it is a mobile application, you can easily get it on your PC with an Android emulator.