There is a huge list of web browsers available for PC. When you consider the features available in a web browser, only a few browsers are available. Phoenix Browser is one of them. Though the browser is not available for PC, you can install Phoenix Browser for PC using Android Emulator.
Phoenix Browser is free browsing developed especially for downloading purposes. In the browser, there are built-in plugins to download WhatsApp Status, Data Saving mode to minimize the data consumption, and more. Some of the features in the Phoenix Browser is not available on other browsers.
How to Install Phoenix Browser for PC (Step-by-Step Procedure)
Phoenix Browser is only available on the Google Play Store. But, there is a way to download Phoenix Browser for Windows and Mac PC, using an Android emulator like BlueStacks.
Steps to Get Phoenix Browser for PC
1. In your web browser, search for BlueStacks. Open the BlueStacks official website.
2. On the BlueStacks webpage, click the Download button to start downloading the app.
3. Once the downloading is completed, open the BlueStacks Extension file.
4. Click Install to download all the necessary files to run BlueStacks.
5. After installation, you can see lists of games and apps in the dashboard. Open the Google Play Store from the apps.
6. Sign in to your Google account and search for Phoenix Browser in the search bar.
7. Click the app in the list and tap the Install button.
8. After installing, open the Phoenix Browser app on your desktop or laptop.
How to use Phoenix Browser for PC?
- On the PC’s desktop, a shortcut icon for the Phoenix Browser is created. Double-click on the shortcut icon to open.
- You don’t have to sign in or sign up. You can just enter into the browser and allow the app to access the files from your device storage.
- Now, you can surf the internet with all the features available in the Phoenix Browser.
- This application will sync to your device storage so that you can access your files from the browser itself.
- With the built-in Image and video viewer, you can see any images or videos from your offline library.
- This browser will notify you about the latest news, weather updates, and more.
Related: Mercury Browser for PC: Windows 7/8/10 and Mac Download Free
Features of Phoenix Browser
- Fast Browsing and Downloads: You can experience the fastest browsing experience in this browser, even with multiple tabs. With the browser, you can download any type of media files like videos, images, audios, GIFs, and more.
- Smart Video Downloader: Unlike other browsers, it has Smart Video Downloader. It can detect the videos and images on the browsing page, and you can download that with a click. With this, you can easily download embedded videos.
- File Manager: The browser also has a File Manager to manage all your files stored on the device. If you want to search for any files while browsing, you don’t need to go out of the app. Within the same app, you can access your phone storage and look for your files.
- WhatsApp Status Saver Plugin: With this feature, you can download the WhatsApp status of your friends. This plugin is only available in the Phoenix Browser.
- Incognito Browser: This browser also has Incognito Browser for private and secure browsing without leaving any search history.
- Ad Block and Data Saving: The browser also has a built-in ad blocker to block all the ads while browsing. The browser will block ads, pop-ups, and banners while browsing. Moreover, this will not only speeds up the browsing speed but also save your data.
- Speed Dial: It will recommend some popular apps on the front page. But, you can customize the Speed Dial feature with your favorite websites on the front page.
- No Image Mode: This feature is used to hide images and videos. If you have a poor internet connection, you can use this mode.
- Dark/Bright Mode: You can customize the screen theme based on your preferences. You can toggle between dark and light mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Phoenix Browser safe?
Phoenix Browser is a fast and easy-to-use app. Among many other browsing apps in the app store, Phoenix Browser is a safe and trusted app.
2. Is Phoenix Browser free?
Yes, you can use Phoenix Browser for free. You can access all the advanced features available in the browser for free.
Now, you can experience fast and secured browsing with the Phoenix Browser on your PC. Use your favorite social media websites, online shopping platforms, and can stream TV shows with uninterrupted ads.