Scanning the photos and documents to share online is one of the must-have things to do in this digitized modern era. PhotoScan is a reliable and quickest app to scan photos in good picture quality. You can install PhotoScan for the PC to edit the photos with more controls.
Google Photos has introduced a photo scanning app known as PhotoScan. It is free to capture the photos and needs Google Account sign-in for Google Drive linking. An Android Emulator is necessary for downloading PhotoScan on the PC.
- PhotoScan app scans the desired photo in seconds with just a simple click.
- It can find the proper edges of the scanned photos and crop the photos accordingly.
- The app ensures glare-free scans by modifying the capture flow and has straight, rectangular scans for the perfect image.
- It offers advanced editing tools to transform the photo with filters, and the rotate option can rotate the image for the perfect frame.
- The captured photos can be stored in Google Photos and share the images online from the app itself.
How to Install PhotoScan for PC: Windows (10, 8, 7) and Mac
(1). Search for BlueStacks in Google Chrome and select the BlueStacks website from the search results.
(2). Click Download BlueStacks to get the installer file and open the BlueStacks installer file.
(3). Select Install now to install the BlueStacks emulator and click the Launch to open the BlueStacks on PC.
(4). Open Google Play Store on the BlueStacks app.
(5). Type PhotoScan in the search and choose it from the list below. Click Install to download the app from Play Store.
(6). Select Open to launch PhotoScan on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Use PhotoScan on PC
(1). Open the PhotoScan app on your computer or laptop and go through the introduction of the app to scan the photos.
(2). Click Start Scanning to initiate the app and select Allow to give the app access to capture an image, media files.
(3). Place the Camera before the image and select Flash to improve the lighting for the scan.
(4). Move according to the on-screen instructions to get the best image and tap Rotate to turn the photo in the desired direction.
(5). Select Adjust Corners to get the required frame and tap the Share icon at the top to send it to others via social media apps.
1. Is Google PhotoScan free?
Yes. Google PhotoScan is a free app to scan documents, old photos instantly.
2. Can I download PhotoScan for PC?
You can download the PhotoScan app on your desktop or laptop with the help of an Android Emulator.
Thus, PhotoScan is the best app to get a soft copy of any document at any moment. It is an essential tool to keep the most memorable old photos in Google Photos safely. Install the PhotoScan app on your PC and make digital files with ease. If you have any scanning issues with the PhotoScan app, let us know in the comments below.