Pi Browser is a web browser that takes you into a decentralized world. Unlike other browsers, it supports Web2.0 applications and allows to browse, interact, and transact in apps that are integrated with blockchain technology. Moreover, the browser uses its own DNS to provide the highest level of security while using any 2.0 apps it incorporates. It also assists users in reporting issues or questions via the browser’s chat feature. It is possible to install the Pi Browser on a PC free of cost.
Pi Browser is a newly released browser of the Pi Community. It is very clean and efficient, which ensures user-friendly browsing. The browser is free to access and needs the Pi account credentials for sign-in. If you would like to install Pi Browser on your computer, you need Android Emulators like BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, or MEmu Play.
About Pi Browser
|App Name||Pi Browser|
|Created by||Pi Community Company|
|Released date||March 30, 2021|
How to Install Pi Browser for PC: Windows (11/10/8/7) & Mac
(1). Turn on your PC and open the Google Chrome browser.
(2). Enter BlueStacks in the search and visit the BlueStacks official website.
(3). Select Download BlueStacks to download the installer file and then open it.
(4). Select Install Now to begin the installation.
(5). After the installation, click Launch to open the BlueStacks emulator and select Sign In.
(6) Log in with your Google account details and tap Next.
(7). From the home screen of BlueStacks, open the Google Play Store.
(8). Search for Pi Browser in the Play Store and select the app from the suggestions.
(9). Click Install to begin the installation of the Pi Browser.
(10). Tap Open to launch once it gets installed.
Alternate Way to Install Pi Browser for PC
1. Firstly, visit MEmu Play’s official website and click on Download.
2. After it gets downloaded, open the .exe file and proceed to install.
3. Run MEmu Play and open the Play Store.
4. From the Play Store, search for Pi Browser and click on Install.
5. After the installation, you can find the Pi Browser on the MEmu Play home screen.
You are now ready to access the Pi Browser on your PC.
How to Use Pi Browser for PC
(1). Open the Pi Browser on your computer or laptop and sign in to your Pi account.
(2). Click Wallet Pi and select Generate Wallet to get the digital wallet for storing the assets.
(3). Select Brainstorm.pi to share the ideas for the future Pi Blockchain and click Chat.pi to look at the frequently asked questions.
(4). Type the desired site to browse and click Done. After surfing online, click the Pi button at the top right corner to come back to the home screen.
(5). Tap the Back icon at the top left corner to move to the previous page.
- Pi Browser integrates advanced web2.0 technology to provide a simple but effective browser.
- It provides a digital wallet for asset security and brainstorming apps to explain future Blockchain technologies.
- The interface is user-friendly for easy browsing and returning to the home screen.
- It can browse all online sites without interruption, and it is not associated with any data threat or security breach.
- The browser offers a chat option to report the issues or queries of the browser, and the FAQs share the most common doubt for clarification.
You could download Pi Browser for free on the desktop or laptop using an Android Emulator.
Absolutely yes, the Pi Browser is a safe browser without any spyware, malware, or viruses.
From the Pi Browser, click on your Profile and choose Manage apps & device. Now, check for available any update and update it.
As a result, Pi Browser is an excellent browser for surfing the web for extended periods of time. It focuses primarily on decentralization in order to maximize utility. On the other hand, there are a few alternative browsers for PC, such as UPX Browser, Yolo Browser, and Matrix Browser.