Browsers are the best way to connect to the web world, and browsing apps are available in abundance. Pi Browser provides a basic setup for clean and efficient browsing. You can install the Pi Browser on the PC for hassle-free surfing the internet.
Pi Browser is a newly released browser of Pi Community. It is free to access and needs the Pi account credentials for sign-in. An Android Emulator is necessary for the installation of the Pi Browser. Let’s look into the steps to install Pi Browser for PC.
How to Install Pi Browser for PC: Windows (10, 8, 7) and Mac
Install BlueStacks for PC
(1). Launch your PC and select the Google Chrome browser to open.
(2). Enter BlueStacks in the search and choose the BlueStacks website to open.
(3). Select Download BlueStacks to download the installer file and open the file.
(4). Select Install now to begin the installation.
(5). After completing the installation, click Launch to open the BlueStacks emulator and select Sign In.
(6). Provide the Google account details for sign in.
Install Pi Browser for PC
(1). Find and open the Google Play Store in the BlueStacks.
(2). Search for Pi Browser in the Play Store and select the app from the suggestions.
(3). Click Install to download the app from the Google Play Store.
(4). Select Open to launch Pi Browser for PC.
How to Use Pi Browser for PC
(1). Open the Pi Browser on your computer or laptop and sign in to your Pi account.
(2). Click Wallet Pi and select Generate Wallet to get the digital wallet for storing the assets.
(3). Select Brainstorm.pi to share the ideas for the future Pi Blockchain and click Chat.pi to look at the frequently asked questions.
(4). Type the desired site to browse and click Done. After surfing online, click the Pi button at the top right corner to come back to the home screen.
(5). Tap the Back icon at the top left corner to the previous page in the browser.
- Pi Browser integrates the advanced web2.0 technology to provide a simple but effective browser.
- It offers a digital wallet for securing the assets and brainstorming apps to explain the future ideas for Blockchain technologies.
- The interface is user-friendly in nature for smooth usage, and it has simple steps to retrieve back to the home screen.
- It can browse all the online sites without any interruptions, and there is no data threat or security breach associated with the browser.
- The browser offers a chat option to report the issues or queries of the browser, and the FAQs share the most common doubt for clarification.
1. Can I download Pi Browser for PC?
You could download Pi Browser for free on the desktop or laptop using an Android Emulator.
2. Is Pi Browser safe?
Absolutely yes, the Pi Browser is a safe browser without any spyware, malware, and viruses.
Hence, Pi Browser is an excellent browser to surf online for long hours. It focuses mainly on decentralization for maximum utility. If you have any browsing issues with the Pi Browser, let us know in the comments.