Pikashow is a third-party application that provides movies, TV shows, web series, sports, live TV, and more. It comprises a vast library of entertainment content from Disney+, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, etc. This app also has a light and dark theme to enhance the user experience. In addition, new movies and TV shows are added regularly for endless entertainment for free. Let’s find possible ways to install and use the PikaShow app on Windows PC and Mac.
PikaShow app is compatible with Android phones, PC, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and more. Before that, install an Android emulator like BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, or MEmu Play to get the PikaShow app on your PC. Take a look at the key features and easy steps to install PikaShow for PC.
- PikaShow is a subscription-free streaming service.
- It provides live TV channel streaming across all genres, including Sports, News, and Entertainment.
- The interface is very simple and user-friendly, allowing easy content access.
- It features films and television shows from Hollywood, Bollywood, All Indian language movies, and more.
- Popular TV shows in both national and regional languages are also available in the app.
How to Install PikaShow for PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac)
Before proceeding with the steps, download the PikaShow apk file from the best Android apk download site like APKMirror, APKPure, or Aptoide.
(1). Get the PikaShow apk file from a reliable source and open Google Chrome on your PC.
(2). Search for BlueStacks and click the BlueStacks official site to open.
(3). Click Download BlueStacks to get the installer file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the BlueStacks emulator.
(4). Select Launch to open BlueStacks for PC and sign in to your Google account.
(5). Tap the menu next to the Installed Apps and select Install Apk.
(6). Open the PikaShow apk file and install the app on your Windows or Mac PC.
Alternate Way to Install Pikashow for PC using MEmu Play
1. Go to the MEmu Play website and tap Download.
2. Once the MEmu Play setup file is downloaded, click on the .exe file and select Install.
3. After the installation, launch the MEmu Play.
4. Next, click on Shared Folder, choose the PikaShow apk file location, and tap Open.
5. Now, the PikaShow app will be installed on your PC.
6. Lastly, open the PikaShow app and start streaming.
How to Use PikaShow for PC
(1). Launch the PikaShow app on your computer or laptop and select Hollywood to watch Hollywood movies.
(2). Tap Live TV and browse all the available channels. Then, select the TV channel to watch the live streaming.
(3). Click Bollywood to stream Indian movies, and type the title or genres to find the desired movie.
(4). Select the content to watch and click on the Play button. Next, tap either Stream or Download.
(5). Choose the type of Downloader in case of downloading the content. Then, select Share to send the link to others.
Related: HD Streamz for PC (Windows 7/8/10/11 and Mac) Free Download.
The PikaShow app is available as an apk file for both Windows and Mac PC, and it requires an Android Emulator to install.
PikaShow is a secure application for streaming and downloading movies, TV shows, and other media.
Yes. Because PikaShow is a free streaming app, it contains advertisements while streaming.
PikaShow is a fantastic app that allows you to watch the best movies in the world for free. You can stream content up to HD depending on your internet connection speed. For more entertainment, you can use legal streaming services such as Crackle, Pluto TV, or Tubi as a PikaShow alternative for PC.