If you are looking for the best photography app to add text and more colors to the photo, then without a doubt, you can pick PixelLab for your PC. It offers almost all options for editing in one place.
PixelLab is an excellent Photo Editing application to install on your PC. The app allows users to draw and edit images instantly. You can add multiple factors to your photos, like 3D text, eye-catchy stickers, shapes, and many more. PixelLab is supported on a wide range of devices like Android, iOS, etc. You can gain more information regarding PixelLab on Windows and Mac here.
|PixelLab – Text on pictures
|April 10, 2015
Simple to 3D Texts
The users can add a variety of texts to pictures, like simple text, 3D text, stylish text, etc. It also allows you to adjust the texture of the images.
PixelLab allows you to insert your favorite stickers on the images so your edited image looks more colorful.
The background of any image can be removed, or you can add your favorite backfiring to the image.
It has multiple tools and options to edit images. You can add different texts and change the color of every word in this app, and access text keys like Bold, Underline, and Italics.
The PixelLab app offers predefined presets and so you can insert the quotes into your photo without any difficulty.
PixelLab is packed with various editing tools, effects, and control keys. It also has advanced settings, including smaller or bolder text size, indents, color, gradient, etc.
It is designed with an excellent User-interface. Hence, the app is very simple to access and edit, even for new users.
How to install PixelLab for PC – Windows and Mac (Step-by-Step Procedure)
It is easy to install the PixelLab app on your PC with the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks.
Download BlueStacks on PC
- Launch Chrome or any other available web browser on your PC.
- Provide the URL of the BlueStacks on the search bar.
- You will get the BlueStacks official website.
- Click the Download BlueStacks button and wait a moment.
- Tap the Install button, which pops at the bottom left.
Download PixelLab on PC – Windows 7/8.1/10/11
- Open the installed BlueStacks app player.
- Log in with your Google mail id and password.
- Go to the Play Store from the BlueStacks library.
- Search for PixelLab and select the app from the search list.
- Hit the Install button on the PixelLab app page.
- Press the Open button after the installation and start using PixelLab on Mac or Windows PC.
Alternative Way to Get PixelLab on PC
- Visit the Nox Player official website and click on the Download button from the homepage.
- Once the installer file is downloaded, open the file by double-clicking on it.
- Follow the on-screen directions to finish the installation process.
- Launch the Nox Player and sign in using your Google account.
- Find and open the Play Store and search for PixelLab.
- Select the respective app and click on the Install button.
- After successful installation, open the PixelLab on your PC to edit your photos.
How to use PixelLab on PC?
- Launch the installed PixelLab app on your Windows or Mac device.
- Allow the app to access your data.
- The home screen of the PixelLab app will appear.
- Add the text to the picture, or start editing as you like.
Related: Download Phonto for PC: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 / Mac
You can easily get the professional touch of Photoshop with an app called PixelLab. If you try the app once, it will go to your favorite editor because it is stuffed with tons of options for photo editing.
It is easy to download PixelLab on your PC with the help of an Android emulator like Nox Player and BlueStacks.
The PixelLab app is completely free to download on multiple devices like Android, iOS, etc. You can also access it for free.
PixelLab is a Photo Editing application that allows you to draw and edit images instantly.
Launch the installed PixelLab app on your laptop or computer, and you will get the homepage with the default editor. You can add effects and text to the images.