PLAYit is an HD multimedia player that can play video and music files in all formats. It also has a built-in search engine to search or stream videos online. The PLAYit app allows you to play all format media files with high-quality streaming, and it is supported for Windows, Android, and iOS devices. Moreover, it has a converter tool to instantly convert MP4 to MP3 files. Let’s discuss the features of the PLAYit app and how to install and use it on a PC.
PLAYit is a video and music player that supports online and offline streaming. In addition, it can automatically organize the media files that are stored on the devices for easy access. PLAYit can be downloaded directly from its website for Windows and Mac or by using an Android emulator such as BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, or MEmu Play.
How to Install PLAYit for PC (Windows 7/8/10/11 and Mac)
There are two methods for installing the PLAYit app on your PC. You can use one of these methods if you have a Windows PC. However, Mac users can only use an Android emulator to install PLAYit.
Steps to Install PLAYit on Windows
1. Open the PLAYit official site on the browser (https://www.playit.app/).
2. Click the For PC button to download the PLAYit .exe file and double-click on it to begin the installation.
3. Select Yes to allow the app in the User account control tab.
4. Click Next in the Setup window and again click Next.
5. Finally, tap Install to get the app and click Finish to complete the process. You can now open the PLAYit app on Windows PC by double-clicking it.
How to Install PLAYit on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the easy steps to install PLAYit on your computer using the BlueStacks Android emulator.
1. Visit the BlueStacks official website from your PC browser to download the BlueStacks.exe file.
2. Open the BlueStacks.exe file. Select Install Now to install BlueStacks and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. After installation, select Launch to open BlueStacks and sign in with your Google account.
4. Run the Play Store and search for PLAYit. Select the same from the suggestions.
5. Select Install to download the app. The downloading time depends upon internet speed.
6. Select Open to launch the PLAYit app on Mac or Windows.
How to Install PLAYit on PC using APK
The steps to install PLAYit on a computer using the APK file via BlueStacks are given below.
1. Go to the PLAYit official site (https://www.playit.app/) and select the Download apk option. The apk file will be downloaded.
2. Launch the BlueStacks app player on PC and install the PLAYit apk file by dragging and dropping it.
3. After the installation, open the PLAYit app and watch your favorite videos on your PC.
How to Install PLAYit on PC using MEmu Play
1. Go to the official website of MEmu Play and tap Download.
2. Once the download is done, click on the .exe file to open and choose Install.
3. After the installation, launch the MEmu Play.
4. When the home screen appears, click on the Play Store to open it.
5. On the search bar, enter PLAYit and search for it.
6. Select the PLAYit app from the suggestions and click on Install.
7. Once it is installed, open the PLAYit app and start.
How to Use PLAYit on PC (Windows/Mac)
1. Launch the PLAYit app on your laptop or desktop by double-clicking it.
2. Select Allow to provide access to the app for using media files.
3. Follow the on-screen procedure and click Start to use the app.
4. Select Video to play movies or any videos available on PC storage.
5. Select Music to play songs on your PC and select Sites to play videos online or offline from various sites.
Inbuilt Search Engine
An integrated search engine in the app makes it simple to find and download videos from websites. It can also download videos, stories, and WhatsApp status updates from Facebook and Instagram.
Multiple Format Support
It supports all video formats, including 4K, 1080p, 3GP, MKV, FLV, TS, M4V, and MPG, and audio formats such as MP3, M4a, WAV, and AAC. It removes the uncertainty of knowing the formats when downloading movies or music because it can play all formats.
PLAYit recognizes and categorizes all video and audio files on the device and SD cards. You can also share media files directly from the app.
It can convert MP4 video files to MP3 audio files with a single click, allowing you to listen to the audio while performing other tasks.
Floating and Background Play
The app can minimize the screen into a floating tab so the user can use other apps while streaming. It also has a background play feature for listening to audio while using other apps.
While watching a video, it has simple gesture control for changing the playback speed, volume, and brightness. In addition, it has an auto playback feature that will resume the video from where it was last left.
LAYit is available for Windows, and Mac users can install it using an Android Emulator. The above steps will help you with the easy installation of PLAYit.
PLAYit can play all video formats, including portable formats like 4K, 1080p, FLV, TS, MKV, 3GP, M4V, and MPG.
Windows users can download and install the PLAYit app from its official website or using an emulator, whereas Mac users can get PLAYit only by using an Android emulator.
Though PLAYit for Windows is available, you can also install the app on PC using an Android Emulator.
PLAYit has an inbuilt search engine to browse videos from sites and provides the download option to save videos instantly.
PLAYit can convert the MP4 video file into an MP3 audio file with a single click.
PLAYit is an excellent app to play all types of media files with a single touch, and it also offers the option to search for subtitles online and download them. There are some alternative video players for PC such as MX Player, GOM Player, KM Player, SAX Video Player, and X Player.