VPN helps in protecting one’s identity and provides access to all the websites in the world. It also paves the way for a secure internet connection. RUSVPN hides the user’s IP address and provides a proxy network for private browsing, streaming. You can use RUSVPN on your PC to protect the IP address from others accessing it.
RUSVPN is a secure VPN developed by Devsoft Groups to protect the device from internet service providers. It is a paid VPN and also offers a free trial for seven days. You can download the RUSVPN on the PC from the official site. In the below guide, we will look into the steps to install RUSVPN for PC.
- RUSVPN offers servers across all countries, and the user can choose the desired server location.
- It encrypts the internet traffic and makes the connection untraceable for online trackers, service providers.
- The VPN offers regional servers for free to connect, and the VPN protects the device from threats in the public Wi-Fi at school, college, store, hotel, etc.
- RUSVPN has a simple and user-friendly interface for connecting to the VPN quickly. RUSVPN doesn’t log any user activity and thereby providing complete anonymity.
- The VPN can access every website bypassing all the restrictions, and it can safeguard all the user data such as login password, confidential files, photos, videos online.
How to Install RUSVPN for PC: Windows (10, 8, 7) and Mac
(1). Search for RUSVPN for PC on any web browser.
(2). Click the RUSVPN website and select Products at the top. Choose Windows or Mac PC.
(3). Select Get Access to download the RUSVPN setup file and open the file.
(4). Choose the System Language and select Next in the RUSVPN Setup.
(5). Follow the on-screen instructions and click Install to install RUSVPN for PC.
(6). Tap Finish to complete the installation and open the RUSVPN.
The alternative method to install RUSVPN on your computer or laptop is using the Android Emulator. Android Emulators like BlueStacks helps in installing the Android apps on the PC.
(1). Search for BlueStacks in the Google Chrome browser on the PC.
(2). Click BlueStacks official site and select Download BlueStacks to download the extension file.
(3). Open the BlueStacks extension file and go by the on-screen instructions to install the BlueStacks.
(4). Launch the BlueStacks emulator and sign in to your Google account.
(5). Find and open the Google Play Store. Search for RUSVPN in the Play Store.
(6). Select Install to download the RUSVPN on your desktop and click Open to open the app.
How to Use RUSVPN for PC?
(1). Launch the RUSVPN on the PC and select Allow to give access to the app.
(2). Select Menu and click Sign In. Enter the RUSVPN subscription details.
(3). Tap Choose Server and scroll down the available servers. Choose the server of your choice.
(4). Click Connect to get VPN for the PC, and after using the VPN, select Disconnect to end the VPN.
(5). Choose Settings in the menu and click Auto-connect to get an instant VPN connection.
Related: Zero VPN for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 / Mac Download Free.
1. How do I install RUSVPN on the computer?
You can install RUSVPN on the computer or laptop by downloading and installing the setup file from the official site.
2. Is RUSVPN safe?
RUSVPN is absolutely safe to use because it protects online privacy with encryption.
3. Can I get RUSVPN for Chrome?
Yes, you can get RUSVPN on Google Chrome as an extension in the Chrome Web Store.
Therefore, RUSVPN is an excellent app for browsing and streaming on the internet without any fear. It can activate the VPN on any device with the account sign-in. In case of any issues with the RUSVPN, then kindly mention them in the comments section below.