Who doesn’t enjoy shopping or reselling products online right from their PC? Shopsy is a popular Indian shopping and reselling app which gains enormous reach in recent times. This app lets you easily search and find products in categories such as Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Mobiles, Home decor, and much more. Here we will take you through everything you need to know about Shopsy for PC.
With Shopsy, you can browse over 15 crores of product listings. This shopping platform is directly linked with Flipkart. The best part of the Shopsy app is its high profit margin by social media reselling. Yes, if someone purchases products from the Shopsy catalogue that you have shared on any social media, you will be able to earn up to 5% of the margin. You can easily add your bank account in Shopsy and withdraw the amount that you earned through margin.
|App Name||Shopsy Shopping App – Flipkart|
Features of Shopsy
Wide Selection – In Shopsy, you can find the largest selection of products from all the leading brands at a very reasonable price.
Reliable Delivery – It gives assured product quality with reliable and fast shipping options. And like Flipkart, the delivery charge for products more than Rs. 500 is absolutely free.
Trusted Suppliers – All the e-commerce suppliers in Shopsy Online Store will get verified before they list their products in it.
How to Download Shopsy for PC (Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac)
The Shopsy app can be downloaded and installed on a computer with Mac or Windows OS by using an Android emulator like BlueStacks. Follow the below procedure to get the Shopsy app for PC.
Install BlueStacks for PC
1. Visit the official BlueStacks webpage.
2. Click on either Download BlueStacks 10 or Download BlueStacks 5.
3. Then, double-click on the downloaded exe file to begin the BlueStacks installation process.
4. Select Install now in the BlueStacks setup wizard.
5. Choose Launch once the BlueStacks installation is completely finished.
Download Shopsy for PC via BlueStacks
6. Tap on the Play Store icon on the BlueStacks home page.
7. Sign in to Play Store using your Gmail account.
8. Start searching for the Shopsy app with the help of the search bar.
9. Once you find the Shopsy app from the search result, just click on it to navigate to its overview page on Play Store.
10. Finally, hit the Install option on the Shopssy app’s overview page. Now, the Shopsy app will be installed on your Windows or Mac PC.
Get Shopsy on PC via Nox Player
1. Go to the Nox Player official website and download the installer file for your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Install the Nox Player by double-clicking on it and following the instructions on the screen.
3. Launch the App Player and sign in with your Google account.
4. Locate and open the Play Store.
5. Search for Shopsy and click on the Install button.
6. Open the Shopsy app on your PC after installation and begin shopping.
How to get started with Shopsy for PC
1. Open the Shopsy app on a laptop or desktop.
2. Enter your mobile number in the required field and choose Continue to complete the verification process via OTP.
3. That’s it. Once you log in to the Shopsy app, you can start using it to buy the products online.
Related: eBay for PC – Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac Free Download
Now it’s time to make some space on your PC to install Shopsy. This shopping app has a vast range of products in different categories with amazing discounts and offers that won’t fail you in giving you an incredible online shopping experience. Have a happy and best online shopping experience by installing Shopsy on Mac and Windows PC.
Shopsy primarily follows the D2C (i.e., DTC ‘Direct to Consumer’) model.
1. Create a product catalogue and first start sharing it with your friends and family circle.
2. Try to set a low margin at the beginning.
3. Expand your customer base by using all the popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
4. Be observant and follow the market trends meticulously and update your product catalogue accordingly.