Do you want a good VPN service? Do you want to surf through blocked websites? Then get the Skynet VPN app. The VPN will provide an encrypted internet connection that makes your online presence anonymous. In this article, we are going to see how to install the latest version of Skynet VPN for PC.
Each and every day, the usage of VPN services is getting increasing. It’s all because of the phishing websites and geo-restrictions. Skynet VPN is one of the best solutions for it. With the Skynet VPN, you can protect your personal information and can access any geo-restricted website.
- No Sign In: Without any sign-in process or syncing with your mail account, you can enter into the app and use it.
- Varieties of Proxies: Just enter the server you want to break through, and this VPN service will provide a list of proxy networks to use. So you can connect to any of the proxies available.
- Easy Connection: Skynet VPN can be connected with 3G, 4G, local LAN, WiFi, etc. It gives high bandwidth and makes you browse faster.
- Surf through your favorite website: With the fastest VPN on your PC, you can surf any blocked websites easily and anonymously.
- Hide your IP Address: Use the Skynet VPN to hide your IP address. You can use your PC in peace and don’t have to worry about hackers.
How to Install Skynet VPN for PC – Windows & Mac
Skynet VPN is an application that is available only on the Google Play Store and can only be installed on Android devices. But, there is a way to install the Skynet app on your PC by an Android Emulator. With the BlueStacks software, you can download any Android apps on your PC.
Steps to Install Skynet VPN on PC:
1. Open any browsers on your PC and search for BlueStacks.
2. Click on the BlueStacks official website and wait for the webpage to load.
3. You can see the downloading option on the front page itself. Click the Download button, and it will start downloading the extension file.
4. When the extension file got downloaded, install the BlueStacks on your computer.
5. After that, BlueStacks will open. Click Install to download the essential files to complete the installation process.
6. Now, you can see the BlueStacks dashboard and Google Play Store in it. Enter into Google Play Store and sign in to your Google account.
7. Next, search for Skynet VPN and click Install to download the app.
8. After downloading, you can open the app directly in Google Play Store or in the My Games section.
How to Connect to Skynet VPN on PC?
- Open the Skynet VPN app on your desktop or laptop.
- You can just open the app without any login or sign up in the front.
- Select the server and the network location that you want.
- Then, enter your username and password. Click Connect to start the VPN connection.
- When it is connected, you will get an encrypted connection. Your session timings will be recorded for future references.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is Skynet VPN is safe to use?
Skynet VPN is absolutely safe and secure to use. You can use the VPN without any threats.
2. Is Skynet VPN free of cost?
Yes, the Skynet VPN is available for free.
And finally, you can now browse safely without exposing your IP address and geolocation. Get the Skynet VPN for PC using the Bluestacks Android simulator.