Group conversation always brings joy and excitement because of the different perspectives. Social media jumps to the audio chatrooms to start group conversations in a wider space. Spotify introduces Spotify Greenroom with the same black-green interface. You can get Spotify Greenroom on your Windows and Mac PC to take part in the live conversation.
Spotify Greenroom is the audio chatroom app of Spotify to speak about music, sports, arts, entertainment, and many more. It is free to register an account on the app with a phone number, and it also accepts Spotify credentials. Let’s see the procedure to install Spotify Greenrooms for PC.
How to Install Spotify Greenroom for PC: Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac
You can install Spotify Greenroom on a computer through an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox Player, or Andyroid. Here let’s see the steps using the BlueStacks emulator.
Install BlueStacks for PC
(1). Launch the PC/ Laptop and select any web browser.
(2). Type BlueStacks in the search and choose the BlueStacks official website.
(3). Select Download BlueStacks to download the installer file and open the BlueStacks installer file.
(4). Click Install now to download the support file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the emulator.
(5). Select Launch to open BlueStacks on the PC.
Install Spotify Greenroom on Windows and Mac PC
(1). Click Sign In on the BlueStacks and enter your Google account credentials.
(2). Select the Google Play Store on the home screen to open.
(3). Search for the Spotify Greenroom app in the Play Store.
(4). Click Install to download the Spotify Greenroom app from the Store.
(5). Select Open to launch Spotify Greenroom for PC.
How does Spotify Greenroom for PC Work?
(1). Open the Spotify Greenroom app on your laptop or desktop and select Sign up for free.
(2). Create your account with Username, Password, Phone number, Profile Photo, and Bio.
(3). Click Allow to give access to the app and choose the Interests for the conversation.
(4). Browse for the live groups on the home screen and click Join room to join the discussion. Tap Ask to Speak to request an opportunity to speak.
(5). Select the Create room option (Plus icon) at the bottom and enter the name of the room. Invite friends, followers for the live room.
(6). Click on the Calendar icon to check the upcoming chatrooms and add them to the calendar for notification.
Related: Clubhouse for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 / Mac Free Download
- Spotify Greenroom provides everyone the chance to create a live room and discuss the desired topics.
- It has a live recording to save the discussion and release them as a series of podcasts.
- The app offers groups of various topics, genres to join and connect to their live audio rooms.
- It has the text chatting option to provide a discussion medium aside from the live conversation. You can follow popular people, top artists on the app.
- The chatroom app offers a calendar to note the upcoming chatrooms, and it has a share option to send the live chatroom link to friends via social media.
- It has gems to gift the speaker on the chatroom for appreciating their talk, and you can count your gems on your profile.
1. How do I install Spotify Greenroom for PC?
You can install Spotify Greenroom for Windows and Mac PC from the Google Play Store with the help of an Android Emulator.
2. Can I login Spotify Greenroom with Spotify account?
Yes. You can log in to Spotify Greenroom with the Spotify account credentials, and you can also create a new account on the Greenroom app.
3. What is Spotify Greenroom Gem?
Spotify Greenroom has Gem as a token of love to gift the speaker for the valuable points and thoughts.
Spotify Greenroom is a great app for musicians, artists to interact with their fans due to their popularity in the Spotify app. Spotify has a creator fund to provide monetary support for the creators of the Greenroom live rooms based on their content popularity. If you have any doubts about the above procedure, please do let us know in the comments section.